Invaded planet | Teen Ink

Invaded planet

December 18, 2014
By Jacob McClung, San Diego, California
More by this author
Jacob McClung, San Diego, California
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

i had really like these piece and i am happy about making a book fo the first time

Jinx was waking up at the beach next to the pier he was hunting for food. He saw fish in the water he got his knife that he found in the trash and quietly went to the shore to catch the fish. so he took his knife and stabbed the fish he got breakfast. While he was cooking the fish he looked up in the sparkling sky and was thinking about his grandfather he was knew that his grandpa is still out there and he wants to find his grandpa.

Jinx was eating the fish he was feeling uncomfortable because people were staring at him like they never seen a homeless before. He got mad and couldn't take it anymore he finally yelled “stop looking at me!”. He felt much better ,The next day he was standing next to shore the looking at the beautiful  sunset holding the charm his grandfather gave him when he looked at the sky when he saw something glowing in the sky he was frightened about what was happening he looked closer and his eyes got bigger. From the distance it was a dark spaceship that from the sky out of nowhere. jinx saw everyone running and screaming parents were grabbing their children. The spaceship landed on the beach it took half the beach. The spaceships door opened and alien were coming out of the spaceship the aliens got their weapons and killed many people jinx looked around and was confused what was happening he then saw a guy that was surrounded by aliens jinx got hins knife and bravely stabbed the alien on its back and killed the other aliens . Jinx was looking at the man, the man was on the floor and was scared jinx put his hand out and, said “grab my hand” .

The man grabbed jinx hand and was lifted jinx saw that there were more aliens and he knew that was the end but the man said “come with and i will take you to my lab”

so jinx went with the man and the man said “my name is Zoro”. Zoro and jinx were driving to the lab while they were driving jinx saw all the aliens killing people capturing people  it was a horrible sight zoro and zinx finally arrived at the lab zoro and jinx went inside zoro’s lab. when jinx stepped inside the lab a robot dog barked at jinx, jinx was frightened because has never seen a robot dog before .zoro told his robot dog to stay at the lab and guard it. Jinx was amazed because of all the inventions that zoro made, zoro took jinx to get some of his inventions.

Zoro handed jinx some weapons all the weapons felt good in jinx hand it felt like the weapons were made for him it felt right to him. Zoro and jinx was all geared up and ready to fight zoro took his robodog chopper and went to battle but before jinx and zoro could go zoro knew someone that could help them so zoro and jinx went on a ride to find him zoro said”this guy is brutal his name was rez he knows how to fight he is my training coach he is really tough not so smart though i hope he is still alive”.

Jinx and zoro were driving the when jinx looked outside the car he knew this was the end of the world because when he looked outside the city was all destroyed flames coming from building cars were crushed and upside down no sight of people were found not a single human was in sight .

zoro could barely drive in the streets because of all the dead bodies and cars on the street but zoro finally made it to the boxing training zoro stepped out of the car and ran to the door he opened it when he looked inside it was all dark dead bodies everywhere there was blood on the walls puddles of blood on the floor.

Zoro yelled out rez and no one  responded back zoro turned back and went to the car. zoro was sad but continued on as they were driving around town looking for an survivors they heard someone yelled”HELP!”

zoro knew someone was in trouble zoro stopped on the pedal and drove off to help that person but when they got there they couldn't hear anymore they were in the middle of the city they were ready for anything zoro drove really slowly. jinx and zoro stepped out of the car and then a group of aliens attacked them they tried to fight them jinx was fighting them and shooting them then the from the distance was a shadow and it was rez zoro face was amazed and rez fought the aliens he used the great fist of power that he has he has talent one hit you will die .

so he killed all the aliens and the rest scattered away zoro was so happy to see that rez was alive zoro said “jinx meet rez he is the toughest guy in the world he knew that rez would come with him to fight the aliens so rez jinx and zoro went on a journey to stop the alien invasion while on their journey they fought aliens and they killed many of them but meanwhile in the aliens ship a dark tall creature that has a skull mask is looking for survivors.

it was getting dark and jinx and his friends rested next to the pier  zoro and rez was asleep but jinx was still awake and was looking at the sky wondering if his grandpa is still out there. the next day rez woke up while the others were still sleeping on the soft sand rez heard something from the distance he walked over their he saw a group of survivor rez was almost going  over until he saw the group of people was not only have heads of aliens they have heads of people rez was confused when rez saw that there was  guy with a bag over his head he rez yelled “HEY LEAVE THAT GUY ALONE “rez jump over their and stood up for that guy they group of guys looked at rez and said”catch him and kill him!”the group of guys pick up their weapons it was amazing how many weapons they had they built their weapons.

jinx woke up and and saw that rez wasn't there but jinx heard some noises coming from the other side jinx up zoro and said”zoro rez in in trouble come on lets go “ zoro was all confused . when they both got there there was blood and dead bodies laying on the floor rez was was walking back to the camp with a bunch of weird weapons zoro and jinx were all confused.

rez and was at the camp and threw all the weapons on the ground zoro looked at the weapons and he amazed he saw how these weapons are made and said” this is amazing we should make some weapons “ jinx said “we could make weapons to kill these aliens “.so zoro and jinx made weapons and the made some pretty cool weapons ‘as they were making it the aliens sense them and the aliens went to them. the aliens attacked jinx and zoro gave jinx and rez the weapons jinx got his weapons and stabbed the aliens rez got his weapon and shot the aliens rez,jinx and zoro were unstoppable together. jinx felt like he was born for this he felt like this was meant for him.meanwhile...jax the leader of the eons clan this clan is a mean group of people they hunt for weapons and would kill for weapons they are brutal

jax said”we must kill everyone and stop at nothing to get the weapons we will be the only survivors here and start a new world  we will kill aliens and eat them for food” everyone cheered.

Jinx and rez was training while zoro was trying to make a new weapons “ok if you to be a good fighter you first have to train to be a good fighter”rez said. jinx trained to be a good fighter rez got a trash bag full of dirt and grass rez said “here puch this bag” jinx took a big breath and started to punch the bag as hard as he can rez was surprised on how strong jinx was rez said”you're pretty good for a beginner. zoro gun that shoots out glass he said”i finally made it”,”made what”said jinx ,zoro replied “i made a gun that shoots out glass here try it out on the trash bag” zoro gave jinx the weapon and jinx aimed at the bag.

jinx shot the gun and whole bunch of shards of glass came out of the gun and exploded the trash bag in pieces. zoro was so happy that his gun worked

rez was sitting down watching jinx and zoro rez heard a small sound he looked at the ground it was an alien but a baby alien rez took his gun and aimed at the alien but the baby alien was harmless rez grabbed the alien and put it on held it like a little baby zoro looked at rez and startled zoro said” were the hell did you get that thing!” res responded “ i don't know i just found this little thing on the ground it looked like he was harmless so i picked it up and now i guess it likes me”.

jinx pet the alien,the alien was slimy and rough it was gross peting an alien. the sun was going down and jinx fell asleep on the soft sand zoro was awake and was still working on new weapons,rez was cuddling with a baby alien. it was morning and jinx woke up he noticed that zoro fell asleep on the desk jinx turned around and he knew today was not going to be good, rez was gone with the alien there were trails like as if someone was dragging a body jinx forced zoro to wake up, zoro woke up confused like always jinx told zoro “rez is gone we need  find him” zoro and jinx went on a search for jinx looked over the hill and saw that rez was with a group of baby aliens and a giant alien rez was playing with the aliens while the mother alien watch jinx and zoro rushed over there zoro said “ what the hell is going on here rez there aliens they are gonna eat you are they?” rez said “ it was amazing when i woke up i heard they baby alien making a noise and heard from far away the same noise i went over there to see what it was and it was the mother , the mother was happy to see her baby again and now the mother is my friend “jinx and zoro were speechless. jinx and rez were training while zoro were studying the aliens, rez was impressed on how jinx was getting stronger and stronger zoro was looking at the alien mother and he noticed something there was an antenna on the aliens back zoro said “ these aliens are controlled “ jinx says “ well hose controlling them “ zoro said “ i don't know but i do know that if we get the controller we can control the aliens and save the world “ jinx said “wait can you hack into the device and control the aliens?” zoro said “ oh my god you're a genius but i can only control the this one alien “ so zoro was working on the alien while rez was punching  stuff , jinx  took a walk around the beach he was looking and was seeing people walking and he saw kids laughing and playing he was looking at the the beach there was no one and it was all just a mirage. jinx went back and saw that rez was going to sleep. zoro was still working on the alien. jinx went to go see on how zoro was doing and zoro said “ i have almost got it i just need one more thing “ jinx said “well what is it “ zoro answer “i need you and rez to go in my lab and get the blue card, its a card that can hack into any computer “ jinx and re were ready for the mission, they took a journey to zoro’s lab but on the journey they have to fight many aliens zoro was worried about them zoro gave rez and jinx weapons that zoro made himself. jinx was talking to rez and jinx asked rez “so rez what's your story where’s your family “ rez replied “where’s my family, my whole family dead they i had two brothers they would tease me it was hard life but one day two men robbed my mom and dad killed them also my brothers were killed “ jinx was sad to hear that jinx said “ my mom and dad were also dead but my grandpa raised me but died 3 months later “ rez and jinx didn't know how similar they were together  . jinx and rez were walking in the dust air in a distance jinx saw the lab it was all broken down rez took a looked inside the tower, rez saw the card but it was surrounded by aliens. the lab as all destroyed and smelled like rotten fish because of all the aliens . jinx and rez were worried that the aliens would wake up, rez went first then jinx took tiny steps rez was getting close to the card . the card was on the floor rez took a big breath and snatched the card but when he walked back he tripped on a wire landing on a alien jinx was confused , rez didn't wake up the aliens rez said “ what im alive but but wait these aliens are dead they're not sleeping they were just dead “. jinx helped rez up  jinx and rez was curious what killed them. the sky from outside the lab was was green  it was misty you can't see anything it is the most ugliest thing you can ever see. rez and jinx were walking in the mist with the card it was getting dark jinx started hearing sounds , the sounds were getting closer and closer. jinx told rez to stop walking rez was ready for anything but then a giant spider looking alien jumped up from behind jinx grab his spear and fought the giant alien. the alien had 8 legs and had razor sharp teeth

the alien screeched at rez and jinx and jumped at rez , jinx threw the spear to rez and rez stabbed the alien in the guts the alien did a final screech and the alien fell over and died.

jinx and rez was out of breath but they carried on. jinx and rez were walking to the camp but it was getting too dark  they had to sleep and they camped out in an old rusty thrift store when they entered the store there were flies flying around dead bodies , it smelled horrible there was trash everywhere but jinx and rez had to sleep somewhere so they clean up a bit to sleep rez slept next to a wall and jinx slept next to the cash register

The sun was coming up it was actually really nice outside, the sky was blue with fluffy clouds and  singing birds rez opened the doors in the store and picked up a beautiful  flower rez took a sniff of the flower but then rez woke up it was all just a dream.

it was morning and rez and jinx was awake they left the rusty store and continued to walk. jinx was walking with rez and jinx was looking around and thinking, this was such a nice city but now its just a abandoned town. rez and jinx finally arrived at the camp and saw that zoro was playing with the aliens. zoro was happy to see that rez and jinx are alive ,zoro asked jinx “jinx do you have the card “ and jinx gave zoro the card, zoro plugged the card in the aliens back where the device was and then it worked zoro could control the alien. meanwhile at the alien ship, “what is happening zurk! whats wrong with alien 2343 ?” eon said .

“it appears that alien 2343 is cannot be controlled” said zurk , “what do you mean, cannot be controlled” said eon .

“it means someone out there hack in and is now controlling alien 2343 “said zurk , “ find them and bring them to me alive” said eon. back at the camp zoro is testing out the alien and is figuring out the alien while jinx is fishing for some food. in was fishing for some food and looking at the ocean jinx then jinx was looking for rez, jinx saw rez , he looked like he caught something jinx got up and wanted to help but right when jinx was about to go over there rez caught a tiny octopus jinx ran far away from it and rez saw that jinx doesn't like octopus. rez smiled and got up and chased jinx with the octopus all around the beach. zoro saw rez chasing jinx and saw jinx screaming.

rez looked at the octopus and saw that it was dead. rez threw the octopus back into the ocean it was a sad day but not sad for jinx . jinx got his fishing rod and was fishing for food while rez was looking for another octopus. zoro was testing out the aliens device but while he was doing it zoro saw 4 aliens with swords  jinx looked back at zoro and nodded and said”lets do this thing” zoro got his controller to control the alien and made the alien fight the other alien jinx got some weapons that zoro made and rez just got whatever he can

use to fight the aliens. zoro’s alien jump at the other alien and took a big bite, jinx got his spear and threw the spear into the  alien's body. rez got a metal pole and hit the alien right in the face  there was only one more alien left but they couldn't find the alien. out of nowhere the alien jumped in out and attacked rez.

jinx got a gun that zoro made and shot the alien in the stomach.all four aliens were dead but many more await.jinx was at the pier looking at the beautiful ocean watching the waves crashing , zoro looked at jinx and walked were jinx was and joined jinx. jinx looked back and asked zoro “what’ your story?” zoro responded  “i was born in a old dusty town, my parents and my siblings were poor and dumb, i was not the average child i was   smarter than the other kids but i was too smart  my parents hated me because people would make fun of them and say the your kid is smarter than you. my siblings hated me more because they were jealous.

i ran away from home and went to the big city because my family would treat me like crap. at age 17 i started creating  my inventions and people saw my inventions on the street they were amazed and then i was big, i got lots of money i was famous, i was still connected to my family and i offered them money but they would not accept the money. and now im here trying to survive the alien invasion.”jinx was amazed with zoros story

jinx and zoro were looking at the ocean rez came over with them and jinx and zoro left leaving rez alone for a joke. zoro got back to working on his inventions while rez was training himself,jinx was catching food  later that day jinx and rez heard a big scream that looks like its coming from  zoro rez and jinx rushed over there and saw blood all over zoro’s machine jinx saw zoro holding his right arm and jinx saw the blood dripping down his right arm is was sicking and rez got his shirt and ripped it off and told jinx and zoro i deal with these things all the time i know how deal with this type of stuff,  so rez got his shirt and wrapped it around rez’s right       8xze,then rez got a piece of metal and burned it on the fire and when the metal was sizzling hot rez told zoro to take a deep breath rez unwrapped the shirt and slowly but the hot metal on zoros arm zoro was trying to not scream but after that zoro’s arm was feeling better   but zoro has lost his right arm he had only have a left arm

jinx was taking zoro to rest on the smooth soft sand while rez was walking around the city trying to find stuff. rez was going to abandon store he went to ever on to find stuff that would be useful.rez was at a warehouse store.it was dark and scary their was broking stuff everywhere, he search for stuff he could use for weapons, rez looked around and noticed something dripping down from the ceiling he took a closer look it was drool he looked up and there and he knew there was an alien in the ceiling rez grabbed a shovel and he was ready to fight the alien, finally the alien crashed in the store it was no normal alien it was a big fat huge alien the size of a tank rez ran because he knew he could not fight the alien. the alien roared, when the alien opened its mouth there were dead bodies inside its mouth just sitting there. rez tried to run to the door as fast as he can but when he was almost there the giant alien crawled the door the alien opened its mouth and was about to eat rez. right when the alien was about to eat rez the alien got shot by a sniper, rez looked around to see where that came from, rez looked up and he saw from a tower a shadow rez was confused rez went closer and he saw it was strange creature rez knew it was not an alien  but when rez took another step closer the shadow disappeared and rez was  confused he was looking around to see where that strange shadow went but he

couldn't find it, rez went back to the store and collected stuff that could be useful.

rez walked back to the camp. rez went back to the camp  and when rez finally got there rez saw zoro with a robot hand rez was shocked to see how amazing zoro right robot hand is and how zoro can build such an amazing thing with just little material  zoro looked at rez and zoro jinx told rez “zoro made his own arm isn't that great “rrez responded “yes that is great, how did you do it”. zoro told rez on how he did it but while they were talking jinx saw the sunlight going away jinx looked up and jinx told rez and zoro “guys you gotta see this “they all looked up and there it was the mother ship. the mother ship was landing in the shore at the beach they all went to see a closer look and they saw that the ship was opening its humongous door and when it opened there was a march of aliens.while jinx and rez were looking at the aliens  zoro found a small door on the side of the ship zoro told jinx and rez “rez jinx we could go inside the ship without them knowing then we..” “then we could stop this maddness” said rez. so jinx,rez and zoro all went slowly and quietly to the mother ship jinx climb up the ladder leading them to the door,zoro used his robot hand to lockpick the door it was lucky that the aliens had similar  locks zoro finally opened it when they looked inside and they saw it was all dark and it was all slimy rez walked in first and he accidently put in hand on the wall his hand was all gooey jinx and zoro went in zoro closed the door jinx took out his flashlight and gave it to rez. rez lead the way but he had no idea where they were,jinx look at the walls and jinx was curious what the walls felt like, so jinx put his hand on the walls the wall felt slimy and gooey but then jinx felt a hard spot it felt like a button,jinx pushed it and then a hidden door opened jinx told rez and zoro and they walked in. when they walked in it was all empty and it was a hall way they walked towards the hall. while they were walking they heard a noise that sounded like a human so they rushed over their and what they found was just a vent jinx looked down to the vent and he saw two aliens talking the aliens that sounded exactly like humans talking rez told jinx to move and jinx moved ,rez kicked down to the vent as hard as he could  then the vent bars fell down right on top of the aliens causing them to knock out rez went down and landed on the floor then jinx went down then jinx and rez helped zoro getting down jinx looked around they were in a hallway where everything is bright white the walls and floors where white and the hall goes on forever and every 10 inches where doors zoro heard footsteps he turned around and he saw three aliens jinx punched one of the aliens in the face rez jump and kicked  the alien on the stomach zoro punch the alien in the jaw with his robot hand an detach the alien jaw with just one hit jinx looked around and told rez and zoro “lets separate and find who ever is controlling these aliens everyone went in different doors jinx opened the door and saw dead aliens the smell was horrible the walls were all nasty jinx quickly turned around and went back and closed the door jinx tried another door when he went threw he saw a huge wall there was another side to the wall jinx tipped toed to the wall and he heard an two aliens, one talking like a normal human but the other one was talking in a deep voice jinx peeked next to the all and there he saw a scary tall alien with a skull mask jinx was shocked and scared jinx looked around to see if there was anything he could do to kill the alien leader and if jinx could get closer to over hearing them talk. jinx looked and he saw a stack of  alien weapons jinx tipped toe to the alien weapons and he grabbed a laser spear right when jinx turned around two aliens grabbed jinx and pulled jinx  next to the leader jinx yelled at the leader “why are you here what do you want from us!”the leader responded in a deep voice  “i want your planet”then the guard pulled jinx to the door where the alien are gonna kill jinx but right when jinx was at the door rez blasted thru the door  and slayed the aliens and saved jinx but the leader looked and rez and jinx and viciously roar at rez and jinx and when the leader did that jinx got the spear and threw the spear at the leader but the leader blocked the spear and ran towards jinx and rez but out of  know where zoro jumped on the leader back and planted a bomb on the leader back.the leader threw zoro to a wall then a big explosion when the bomb exploded there was splats of black goo all over the place and then lots of smoke jinx was coughing and when he looked at the smoke the smoke was clearing . when the smoked cleared the tower there was a old man on the floor jinx looked at the man and jinx’s eyes lit up jinx ran to the man and hugged him it was his grandpa jinx asked his grandpa “were where you at i people thought you were dead”jinx grandpa responded “i was in the ship working on some stuff we when a meteor went straight threw our ship.i looked around and i saw my dead friends on the floor. i so saw a glowing  black goo on the wall i touch it and it turned me into a evil monster. the ship was still at power but had little gas left so i flew to the nearest planet that was unknown when i landed on the planet there was aliens looking a me and they were bowing to me thinking i was their leader so i played along and next thing you knew i was overpowered with the aliens and i wanted more so i came to earth and tried to conquer earth” jinx was shocked to hear that and jinx hugged his grandpa and they all left the ship and lived a life with aliens    



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.