Earth | Teen Ink

Earth

December 16, 2014
By Alan Garcia, san deigo, California
More by this author
Alan Garcia, San Deigo, California
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Xavier wakes up in the morning like he normally does for any day. He wakes up takes a shower. After he’s done taking a shower he applies on his special lab coat. It’s not that big due to his sheer size. He has nice wavy black hair, styled like a gentleman. Pants with some simple shoes. And does his daily routine in the morning.  He goes to his lab where he sees Charles. “I miss home” sighed Xavier.
“You know we can't go back home,” said Charles, “we have too much work to do to go back home.” 
“I know I just missed our home you know our solar system the place I was born in!” yelled Xavier
“Calm down Xavier you're having one of those moments again.” said Charles. Xavier steps outside to take a breath; He knows that this is not the same air he first inhaled as a baby. Xavier grew up wanting to be a scientist, as he grew into his teen years he became interested in space looking at planets. He discovered a new earth like planet and earth now had the technology to get to those other planets. So as a young teen, he decided that he was going to travel to this new planet but he took his closest friend, Charles. It was hard for Xavier to say goodbye to his parents because he knew that he might not seem them again. Xavier knew it was better for mankind, giving them a new home able to populate and thrive in and explore the interstellar space. Xavier and Charles suit up knowing this will be the ride of a lifetime. They took their final breath of earth air. They stepped into the spacecraft, Thinking about the good memories and remembering how this earth is. They heard the countdown 5...4...3...2...1. Suddenly the spacecraft lifted off the ground. They entered space at this point in time, they were traveling thru space looking at all the different planets and they finally got to that new solar system and they landed in the planet. They didn't know what to call this new planet so they named it super earth.

They had all the technology that the scientist prepared them with. They set up their camp and this was the beginning of their life on this new planet.

Xavier and Charles are successful men in life. They discovered a new planet they have created many new objects and cures for different illnesses. They have their own organization under their name and it’s the most successful out of the universe.  They are not the rulers of this planet but they are credited with discovering this planet and that’s all they could ask for.
“I’m ok now Charles” said Xavier.
“I know you miss home,” replied Charles, “I do too but we have done something amazing for mankind something that has not been done before.”
“I know but the things we have missed are gone, it’s not within our reach the earth we know and love.” sighed Xavier

Xavier and Charles have not been on this planet for too long they still don't have their own area to build a station to launch rockets back into space, but they have been working on it.
“I think the stress is getting to me,” said Xavier “all these things we must do all the things we must do, there’s just too many things that are in my mind.”
“I know, I have been stressing as well but I just look at the good that will come out of all these projects.”  Agreed Charles

There is civilization on the earth there are other people who live there besides them. After they saw how successful their trip was the United States decided to send people to that new earth. Of course it wasn't just anybody that can go its teachers, doctors, more scientists, law enforcement, and some kids so they can grow up in that environment and be able to reproduce in this new planet so they would start a new civilization.

Xavier has been stressing like this, He has no family with him he is still very young but for a young man who still has a long life to live and to have this responsibility is killing him. 

Charles has a different story Charles was born before Xavier was born of course. Charles has always supported Xavier; ever since Xavier was a young boy he noticed something different about him. He saw that his capacity of thinking at such a young age was mind blowing; Charles knew that his kid was going to be special. He would fund all the projects Xavier had going on; he was like Xavier second father.
 
Let’s get back to where Xavier was at, Xavier has been working on a new project one where he can detect when a virus was about to enter the body
“You think something will actually go right for me once” said Xavier.
“Let’s hope” replied Charles.

Xavier turns on the mechanism

“Charles looks its actually working! “Exclaimed Xavier.
“Wow amazing this mechanism will be very helpful for mankind!” exclaimed Charles. “We will be able to detect such deadly virus we will be able to cure deadly illnesses”
“Yeah let’s hope we get credit this time” said Charles.
“I hope so” replied Xavier

Charles and Xavier have done all the scientific research and have found most of the solutions and all the possibilities, but the president takes all the credit that Charles and Xavier do.
“Remember that one time he said he found the cure for a common cold?” Laughed Xavier
“Oh yeah, ha-ha he doesn't even know the first about a common cold.” laughed Charles

This president is a different president from the one they have on earth. The president on this super earth was the vice president on earth. The president on earth decides if there was going to be president of this new earth it would be his second hand man.

It’s also a little different. It’s still a democracy type of government and it still follows the constitution, But the laws are less strict due to the fact that he’s not only controlling just one area he is controlling a whole planet, so he knows that making the laws very strict will make a corrupt planet so he made it easier on the people of this super earth.

United states is the only country that lives on this new super earth. United States claimed it for them. No other countries can't come and claim land.   The United States claimed the planet for them.

“Xavier have you noticed the little earthquakes we have been getting?” Remarked Charles.

“Yes,” replied Xavier “don't worry, they are just little ones like we have on earth just get used to them.”
“Okay.” whispered Charles.
“Wait Charles!” exclaimed Xavier. “Don’t we have a dinner tonight with the president?”
“Oh yes!” replied Charles “we must get ready at once.”

Charles and Xavier are getting ready for this special occasion
“Should I wear this?” question Xavier
“No! No! where something formal Xavier!”  Shouted Charles. “Xavier this is the president we are talking about we must look good.”
“Okay, we are not telling him about us discovered.” said Xavier
“Of course, we will keep our mouth shut.” replied Charles

Xavier and Charles are done and they take their private plane to this dinner. They are not just eating at any restaurant they are going to a secret restaurant where only the elite can go and eat.  The president eats with Xavier and Charles every year just to see where they are at in their life and where they are at in their research. Obviously they are not going to tell the president about their latest discovery.   Plus their latest discovery is still in the midst of perfection. They need to make it to where it can be used on everyone. It worked on them but every person is different. They also want it to be able to detect any other illness can be detected if a person is already sick with cancer and many more deadly sickness
They enter the restaurant and they the secret passcode to get in. They walk in and see the president there with his wife enjoying themselves. They sit down and start talking
“How are you both doing Mr. President?” Questioned Xavier.
“We are doing great just the usual” replied president. 
“How about you two?” asked president
“We are doing good just stressing.” stated Charles “a lot of things going on but this is life and we must deal with these issues.”
“Yes of course” replied president “you two do so much for this planet.”   
“Thank you we try to give this planet the best in life.” Stated Charles.
“Have you guys found anything new?” questioned president

Xavier and Charles look at each other and give each other that look. They said “No we have not found anything,” “just trying to do what we do best.”
“Okay, I appreciate what you do for this country” stated president.
“Thank you well me and Xavier must go now,” pleasurable Charles “we have many more things to test thank you for having us for dinner.”
“You’re welcome, thank you for joining us tonight” considerate president

Xavier and Charles leave the restaurant and go back to their laboratory. They know it’s very late but there scientist they never stop working, well they do but they work for 20 hours a day.

“Is it me or does it seems like the president seemed a little happier?”  Asked Xavier
“Yeah a little, I guess we have been doing something right” replied Charles
“Haha, well we have put in a lot of research” laughed Xavier
“Yes we have” replied Charles
“What’s wrong Charles?” questioned Xavier
“Nothing, just very tired” stated Charles
“Well then go to sleep then” commented Xavier

Charles went to sleep, Xavier was still awake. Xavier was studying the little earthquakes Charles told him about. He thought nothing of it; he wanted just to see what the big bust was about. He looked and he didn't really care. He knew that earthquakes are pretty common so he just took it lightly. Xavier shutdown the computers and headed to bed.

The next morning Charles wakes up Xavier.
“Wow it’s been a long time since you made me breakfast.” commented Xavier
“I know I just listened to what you said and how much stress we are going thru and I just decide to make breakfast for a change.

“Thank you; are you still on that liquid diet? Asked Xavier   
“Of course I wouldn't change it for anything” laughed Charles
“Haha I need to eat real food.” laughed Xavier.

They sit down and ate their breakfast.  They finally enjoyed a peaceful morning with no distractions. They took this day off. They know they have been doing a lot of work and because they have been under a lot of stress. The next day they feel an earthquake again and they just take it as normal. They scan the reading

“Wow they have been getting stronger each time!” exclaimed Charles. “It began at a .1 and it went up to a 1.0.”
“Don’t worry, it’s just a normal earthquake,” remarked Xavier “like I said it’s just normal we haven't figured out this super earth that well”
“I know but still.” replied Charles
“Just relax” commented Xavier
“Okay” stated Charles
They forget about it and just go on with their day.

“Hey, have you heard of that new scientist?” asked Xavier
“Oh yes, professor frost” replied Charles
“He seems very different” responded Xavier
“Why you say that?” questioned Charles
“He acts very different like he seems that he has a purpose.” commented Xavier
“What do you mean?” questioned Charles
“I mean of course we have a purpose” replied Charles “I mean it seems like his purposes are unusual.”
“Yes, true” stated Charles, but everyone has their own purpose.
“Of course we do it for the better of mankind” commented Xavier
“Yes of course” replied Charles

They are both very suspicious. They wouldn't understand if a person tried to destroy this new earth. They would be furious. They worked too hard to let somebody destroy what they have built.

“Well we must respect him because he’s just like us” explained Charles.
“You are right. “Replied Xavier

Charles and Xavier go on with the rest of their day. There is a convention for scientist to present what they have discovered or have invented. Charles and Xavier are still deciding what they should present.
“I want to present our new mechanism” Xavier commented
“No, we must update it” replied Charles “we still haven't got it to work for everyone”
“Well taking it would help us in our research. “Stated Xavier
“How?” questioned
“If we take it we could take samples from different people,” answered Xavier “we could take them back to our lab and develop this invention.”
“Genius!” exclaimed Charles “you right we must go with this plan.”

Charles and Xavier are very happy with this idea. They just went on with their normal lives. They kept working on research with their mechanism.
The day before the convention they had some problems
“What did you do? “Yelled Charles
“Nothing it just started sparking. “Replied Xavier
“This is not good, not good at all” panicked Charles
“Calm down!” exclaimed Xavier “I know that it is a day before but trust me we can fix this.”
“Okay give me a minute. “Replied Charles

Xavier was finding ways to calm down Charles. Xavier knew that this coming day was important. He needed Charles to be okay and be able to work.
The next day came around and Xavier and Charles are ready
“You ready?” asked Xavier
“Yes you?” questioned Charles
“Yes of course I always love this day!” exclaimed Xavier.

Xavier and Charles took their car.  This time they took their car because they didn't want to take their private plane.  They thought that it would be too flashy. So Charles and Xavier take their ten million dollar car. Like that’s not flashy. It’s that expensive due to their own modification to the car.  They wanted a small lab in case they needed to do last minute things or just in case of an emergency. Charles and Xavier finally arrive to the convention center where the convention was being held.  They hosted the very first convention, because the scientific community thought they deserved to be the first. Of course it’s because they discovered this new planet. Someone greeted them at the door.
“Welcome, back professors” said the doorman
“Thank you.” answered both
“Wait can I ask you to a question.” asked the doorman
“Yes of course.” replied both
“Are you guys who discovered this planet? “ Asked the doorman
“Why yes we did.” stated Xavier
“Wow, amazing can I have your autographs?” Asked the doorman

Charles and Xavier give the doorman their autographs and they proceed to their booth. They got the biggest booth in the convention. It’s in the dead center of the room and it has their name with their logo of course. Their logo is very plain with their names and a bubble background, but they don't care they rather let their inventions and discoveries lead their reputation. Xavier goes on with their day and takes samples from different people. Xavier sneaks out; he wants to see how this professor frost really is. Xavier was prepared because he knew that his identity was very easy to spot. He went to the bathroom instead and he proceeded to change into a different suit which he created the night before. He is finally done and he walks out the bathroom and he looks for the professor’s booth. He was suspicious because he found his booth in one of the corners of the room. He studies from a far at first to see what he is doing and what type of things he was presenting. Xavier finally builds up the courage to go up to the professor

“Hello professor Frost” greeted Xavier
“Why hello” replied the professor “and you must be?” asked the professor
Xavier forgot to come up with a fake name, he was hesitating trying to come up with one quick 
“My name is John Snow” nervously said Xavier
“Well hello.” replied the professor
“What are you presenting?” asked Xavier
“Oh, just a few of my inventions nothing too special.” stated the professor”
“Have you been working on something new?” questioned Xavier
“No, nothing in mind.” answered the professor
“Well thank you for sharing your inventions” commented Xavier
“Yes, any time” replied the professor

Xavier left Professors Frost booth with a sigh of relief. He knew that he could not blow his cover. Xavier proceeded with the rest of the convention before he heads back to the bathroom and changes back into him.
Charles sees Xavier coming back
“Where have you been?” asked Charles
Xavier did not want Charles knowing that he snuck out to go waste time studying a person they have never made contact with.
“I was in the bathroom.” answered Xavier
“Okay, well I have been here over an hour controlling this booth on my own, we have had many people coming and you were nowhere to be found!” yelled Charles
“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to take that long.”Commented Xavier
“Too late now, just let me know next time okay?” questioned Charles
“Okay” answered Xavier
Charles and Xavier proceeded with their booth and ended their day there. They took all their stuff and packed it in the car and drove home. They got home and put all their objects they brought back to where it was. They both went to bed but Xavier could not sleep. He kept thinking about that professor Frost. He just kept thinking
“Was that even the true professor Frost?” asked himself” or was that was the real him and I’m just overthinking it.”
Xavier was interrupted by a screen that was showing a reading of an earthquake that was going on at that very moment. He didn't care he was just focused on professor frost and he didn’t even bothering waking up Charles. Xavier finally fell asleep and stopped worrying about everything.
Xavier wakes up with the pleasant sound of nothing. The reasons why this was pleasant because usually Xavier would wake up to Charles making some type of new liquid he can consume or some type of invention or just him moving around. He thinks about yesterday and still trying to wrap his head around the fact why is he so obsessed and suspicious about this guy. He continues with his morning and he just trying to get a sense and he’s trying to relax. Charles son’s wakes up too see Xavier moving and up.
“Wow, you’re awake early” said Charles
“Yes I was able to sleep this time thank you” replied Xavier
“Ok what's wrong with you?” asked Charles
“Oh, nothing it's nothing just has fully awaken yet.” answered Xavier
“Okay, you know you can tell me anything right?” questioned Charles
“Yes of course” replied Xavier
Charles and Xavier just go on with their day. Suddenly Charles ask” Did we get any earthquake activity?”
“Yes we did” replied Xavier
“We did, and you didn't tell me!” yelled Charles
“You were asleep I didn't want to wake you up.” stated Xavier
“Still, you know this information is important to Me.” commented Charles
“Okay sorry I will tell you next time.” replied Xavier
They both head towards the big screen which shows all the data. They saw that this earthquake was very strong compared to the other earthquakes. They saw that this had a rating of a 5.7 and this was the biggest spike out of all of them.
“No, no this can't be true” shockingly said Charles.
“That’s what the computer picked up last night.” stated Xavier
“You didn’t wake me up for this something this important!” shouted Charles
“Sorry I didn’t pay attention to what the numbers were,” replied Xavier “there were too many things going through my mind.”
“Like what, Xavier you need to focus on these readings!” shouted Charles “these are very important to us.”
“Okay I’m sorry” commented Xavier.
Charles was upset at Xavier but that was the least of his concerns. Charles was planning to fly to the spot where this earthquake occurs. He wants to study the surroundings and see what may have caused the earthquake and why is it so powerful. Charles tells Xavier “Get your gear ready where flying over there.
“Okay” replied Xavier
Charles gets all of his gear and all of Xavier and puts them into the airplane. At this time all Xavier could think of is that professor but he was trying to snap out of it and focus on what's going on. Charles asks are you ready?’
Xavier replies “Yes, let’s go”
Xavier boards the aircraft. And takes his seat. Charles is flying this airplane. Xavier ask where are we going?”
“I don’t know but it picked up on a forest terrain “replied Charles
“So you mean it’s an area we have not discovered yet?” asked Xavier
“Precisely, our satellites haven't picked it up yet.” replied Charles
“Oh okay” said 
Charles and Xavier are heading to the location they spotted. When they arrived they found that there is this big hole in the ground. A whole sized of a football field surrounded by enormous trees that were very green and vibrant. They thought it was just some big animal that dug but what they were shocked to find out is that there was equipment. They asked “why and who would want to do this?” They looked down the hole and they realized it was very deep and now they know why these earthquakes were accruing. They saw that they were mining all the way to the center of this planet. Xavier noticed something familiar about the logo on the equipment.
He reacted “No, no this can't be”
Charles looks at him and ask “What, what is it?”
He replied “This logo belongs to Professor Frost.”
“How do you know?” questioned Charles
“Ok well that time I snuck out of the booth to go used the bathroom,” stated Xavier “I went to go spy on Professor Frost booth to see anything suspicious.”
“Really and you were hiding this from me this whole time!?” angrily asked Charles
“Yes but I knew you were going to get mad at the fact that I was wasting time spying on another person.” stated Xavier
“Yes but the fact you lied to me” replied Charles
“I know but at least we know who is behind this” commented Xavier

Xavier and Charles are angry and confused as in why does such a thing.  They head back home still thinking about this situation. Charles lands on their landing pad and Xavier and Charles Unpack the objects they brought with them.
“Well that was a waste of carrying all this around” announced Xavier 
“Yes but we didn't know that we were going to find that equipment there.” replied Charles.
“True, but at least we know who did it” stated Xavier
“Let’s find this guy” declared Charles
“Yes” whispered Xavier

Xavier and Charles both go to their main computers. Charles looks for a location to where Professor Frost lab is at. He did not find one at all. Xavier was assigned by Charles to go scout the streets see if he could spot anything. Charles asks “Have you seen anything.”
“No nothing yet” answered Xavier
“This is going to take forever” replied Charles
“Well this is very important to us you know this” stated Xavier
“Yes, I know” replied Charles
“Wait I see something!”  Yelled Xavier
“What do you see?” asked Charles
“I see one of him company’s car.” stated Xavier
“Follow it” replied Charles
Xavier follows the car too its location and he finds a secret laboratory.
“I found his lab find my location” declared Xavier
“Ok I’m looking up your coordinates right now” replied Charles
Charles finds the coordinates and takes the car to where Xavier is at. They find a way into the laboratory. They realize they were right they found the same equipment they found where the hole was. They also found different experiments and research on this planet
“Why, just why?” questioned Xavier
“I don’t know but I knew you were right about this Guy.” responded Charles
Xavier and Charles leave before they get caught. They took some equipment from his lab. They headed back to the car and headed back to their house. They got back and just took all of their equipment. They wanted to test it to see what it was made of. They realized it wasn't nothing they created it was something new something different.
“What is this?” asked Xavier
“I don’t know” responded Charles “I know this has some diamond but not much.” This reminded Charles of his childhood. He was different he remembered how the kids would make fun of him. He just kept trying to figure what the real person he is and he realized it was the scientist that he is now and how grown up he has become.
“Xavier, you’re going to have to go back in there again” stated
“Why?” asked Xavier
“I need to figure out what all these equipment’s are made of.” replied Charles
“Okay we will go tomorrow.” stated Xavier
“Okay” replied Charles
Charles and Xavier just spent that day thinking and testing but they could not figure out anything about this equipment’s. As they are trying to get a sense of what this is, they feel the nice breeze of wind come in. The smell of freshly cooked steak from the restaurant near by rushed in.  The noise from the flying cars dashing right past them. The taste of the coffee Xavier was drinking. Finally the view of the, together working hard lesly  with no brakes and the aching and the tiredness came in. slowly nighttime started to roll in and Xavier fell asleep quickly due to the fact  he was tired and he knows how  tomorrow is an important day so he needs to be mentally sharp and capable.  Charles was getting stuff ready while Xavier was asleep. Charles finally completed his work and goes to sleep. The next day they wake up and eat a very good breakfast.
“We will go in a couple hours” said Charles “it’s better to go during the day because it would be more obvious that we would go at night.

They finished dining and they got ready. Charles will be hanging outside in the car waiting for Xavier to be finished with catching out what his equipment’s are made up of. Xavier is suited up and landed in the car waiting for Charles to begin the car. Charles is still fishing last minute work. He finally accomplished  with his last minute work, He lastly enters the car and starts driving to the lab.
“You ready?” asked Charles
“Yes I’m just nervous” answered Xavier
“Well try to stay relaxed we can’t mess up at all.” stated Charles
“I know, no room for error” replied Xavier
Xavier and Charles enter the area and Xavier exits the car and started creeping inside the lab he realized there were some guards so he created a diversion to get passed them. He put a decoy so the guards would get out of the way and he could sneak in. It worked and he got in. He started testing equipment and cutting pieces off of them and seeing what they are made from. He found out and before he could contact Charles another voice starts speaking, “So you found my lab?” sarcastically asked a mysterious voice
“No, it can't be you!” yelled Xavier. The man steps out of the darkness and reveals who he is
“Professor Frost!” Shouted     
“Yes and I assume you figured out what I am doing?” asked Professor Frost
“NO, but why do this to us, to this planet?” questioned Xavier
“This planet has an enhanced energy deep within its core” replied Professor Frost “if I enhance this power I can control this planet and what happens to it”
“This is Ludacris, all this destruction for power!” yelled Xavier
“Yes I know and I don't need you two getting in my way” replied Professor Frost “Guards!” Xavier starts running he knows that he is in a bad situation
“Charles start the car!” Yelled Xavier
“Okay well...... static” replied Charles
“Hello? Hello?” contacted Xavier. He knew that this got even worse. He stayed calm and just focusing in escaping the facility. Xavier eventually made it out but the guards were still on his tail. He took a second to search for Charles and the car but in a matter of a split second he saw the car swish inches felt a pull on his shirt and he realized he was in the car.
“Where were you?” Yelled Xavier
“I was on my way to get you” replied Charles “I got trapped and they held me back but I broke off and went after you.”
“Okay, okay but how did Frost realize that I was here?” asked Xavier
“It was a trap he knew that we would come again and he was prepared for it” replied Charles
“Okay well I’m glad I made it out alive and ok.” stated Xavier
“Yes we are both fine now” answer Charles. Xavier and Charles head back home and without a trace of Professor Frost guards in sight. The enter their home exhausted and beat up, with scratches and cuts and bruises.
“We need to move out of here” Charles said
“Why?” asked Xavier
“Professor Frost knows where we live we must evacuate and head to our other secret lab” replied Charles
“Very true.” stated Xavier
“Yes, we must start packing right now” replied Charles “we leave at midnight”
“Okay” answered Xavier
Xavier and Charles start packing immediately and these brought back memories for Xavier remembering the time he packed his things when he was leaving to this new planet. He realized how sad he was then and he feels like that now. He knows this is the better of him for doing this. He knew this was the most important momentum in his life. They finish packing and take turns while on takes a nap the other stays awake.  Charles takes the first shift and Xavier sleeps and they switch turns and Charles sleeps while Xavier stays watch.  Xavier wakes up Charles and says it’s time to go. Charles gets up and still trying to fully wake up. Xavier waits for him because Charles is the one driving because he’s the only one that knows this location. Xavier follows Charles carrying equipment, food, and supplies. He loads them in the car. Charles is in the front seat waiting for Xavier. Xavier enters the car and he says” you ready?”
“Yes lets go.” answered Charles. Charles starts driving and they are headed to the hidden location. Charles found this location the first months thru got to that new earth and he made that the emergency lab.
“Is there anyone following us?” asked Charles
“No” replied Xavier
“We are almost there” stated Charles
“Okay” replied Xavier
In a matter of twenty minutes they arrived. “Wow, this place is beautiful.”  Announced Xavier
“I know it’s been like this since the first day I discovered this area.” commented Charles
“How come you never told me about this place?” asked Xavier
“I knew if you found out about this location you would want to move here and not work in the city which is the most important” answered Charles
“True” replied Xavier
“Let’s unpack the equipment.” stated Charles
“Yes” replied Xavier
Xavier and Charles started unpacking and setting up equipment at the new lab. Xavier soon realized that the lab was much smaller than the one they had in the city.  They finally finished setting up everything. “Did you get a sample?” asked Charles
“Yes barley almost fell out of my pocket. “Answered Xavier.  
“Great, we needed this!” excitedly said Charles
“Yes” replied Xavier “You're welcome by the way.”
“Sorry thanks.” stated Charles
“Yeah, yeah, yeah” replied Xavier
“Let’s stop arguing and find out what it is” stated Charles
“Agreed” replied Xavier
Xavier and Charles start working immediately. They worked tirelessly day and night until they found out what it is. “Wow, this is fascinating” said Charles
“I know. We must create our own weapon out of this,” replied Xavier “That way we are prepared for an attack of theirs and we can hit them with more firepower than them”
“Agreed” stated Charles
They started working once again. They came up with a weapon that was yet small but precise but very dangerous at the same time.
“This works” Stated Xavier
“Yes” replied Charles “let’s take a break please.”
They both lie down and relax. In a couple of minutes they turned on their hologram to see what news was going on. Breaking news” Professor Frost has broken into scientist Xavier and Charles headquarters.” Franticly said the news reporter. “He is stealing all their research and many other things.”
“We should go now!” shouted Xavier “We have the power to defeat him now.”
“No, it’s too risky” replied Charles
“We have too much information,” stated Xavier “He can take all that information and use it to create even something more deadly.”
“You're right” replied Charles “for the first time I’m listening to you, pack the stuff lets go”
Xavier and Charles work quickly to come back and find Professor Frost. This is what they have been preparing for. They put what they all brought to the car and pack it.  They get in the car and start driving. This drive is the most heart pounding drive of their life they are anxious. They get past everything they see the city. All they see is destruction fires everywhere people running and panicking. They drive at all full speed and they are in the city at this moment. They see what they once called home and they see that it’s on fire and burning and everything has been destroyed. They stop the car and enter their headquarters. They put the emergency system on and they take out all the fire.  They get to the top and they see madness. They see the computers are empty all the data all the research gone and they know what they must do. Must end professor frost. They see a big hole in the wall and they see a trail of smoke. They get there airplane that they hid where Professor Frost couldn't find or touch. They enter the plane, the hunt begins

They follow the trail of smoke and they just put there airplane on blast. They are going 10,000 miles per hour. They realized that he flew to an area they haven't been before. They have only found one side of the planet. They soon find out that this is not the first time professor frost has been here. They saw he had a big facility with everything high tech. They put their airplane on stealth mode because they don't want to be found. They land close to the facility and put on their stealth suits that they always have in the plane in case of an emergency.
“We need to get thru the front there’s no other entrance.” Wished Charles
“Ok you find a distraction for the guard,” replied Xavier “I have more energy”
“Okay” stated Charles
Xavier and Charles start heading to the entrance. Charles collets a lot of rocks to distract the guards. They reach the front.
“There are two guards in front” whispered Charles
“Okay” replied Xavier “you distract them and I will sneak in and turn off the alarm”
“Okay, what if they catch me?” asked Charles
“Hit them with that new weapon” remarked Xavier
“Okay” smirked Charles
Xavier and Charles go on with the plan. The guards fall for it and they move out to see where the rock was thrown. Xavier sneaks in with ease. He finds the alarm and turns it off. This way no one can hear if they are here. Charles tricks the guards really good and was able to get in like nothing. They meet up and they come up with a plan. Xavier decides to go for the main building where maybe he thinks Professor Frost will be at. Charles goes to where all the airplanes and aircrafts will be at. Just in case professor frost tries to escape. Charles added a huge invisible magnet to all the airplanes and fills the floor with the same thing so the plane won't be able to even lift off. Charles calls Xavier "Ok I'm done I’m all good,” “all up to you now."
Xavier replies " okay” Xavier starts moving slowly and he passes them all the guards. He knocked out the guard too the doors of the building. He puts on the outfit and he steals the key to the door. He walks in and realizes that he was setup. The other hairs recognize that's him. He sees professor frost running and going to the aircrafts. The guards start chasing Xavier and he calls in Charles "He's going towards you get ready."  After that the guards started chasing him. He started running. They never came up with an escape route. But he made his own. He came prepared; he had his own weapon of his own. He blasted the guards and they became frozen.  And he called in Charles "I'm going to you"
"Okay” replied Charles "I froze the guards as well"
"Okay good." Stated Xavier "has he enters his plane yet?"
"No they are still packing their equipment" answered Charles
"Okay" replied Xavier  "hopefully they don't leave before I get there."
"Yes" stated Xavier. Xavier cuts the convoy and starts sprinting over there and he knows that was he is going to is the most important situation he has ever been. He eventually makes it to Charles and they both wait. Professor Frost boards finally. Charles activated the device and the magnets start taking toll. The only thing is that his plane is special and it’s not going down like the rest of the planes. Xavier and Charles start sprinting to the plane. The plane starts to lift off and they didn't make the door so they jumped on the wheels and they hang on for dear life as they know that they are going for a long ride.

Xavier and Charles are on the wheels of a plane 70,000 feet up with no safety wires on. They must capture Professor Frost. They hold for hours until they see that he finally lands on the ground they pick their legs up so they won't get destroyed by the fast moving wheels. They get off 5 minutes later because they don't want professor frost to notice that they are there. And they just spy on him. They notice that this is another secret lab but he will not be able to escape this one. They finally get off and just sneak in once again. No guards on this one. This is even more private. They enter and they find that he has been doing more than normal. They see some weird creatures and they are wondering why? But as they were discussing professor frost calls out there name "Charles and Xavier"
         They replay "Yes"
          "I have been expecting you” replied Professor Frost
          "Oh really?" They questioned "your Evil is over!” Professor Frost releases his creatures and they must fight them off. They freeze all of them and destroy them. They must not come back now it's the time. Professor Frost grabs a syringe and injected himself "oh the power!!" Yells professor frost. They realize that he has injected himself with a strum that made him very strong. They start analyzing it and they know the reverse code to it. They start fighting him. He's strong so he knocks them over like nothing he just laughs and knows that there's only one way they can beat him. Charles starts working on the reverse serum. Xavier crests a diversion and takes him on by himself he is getting beaten and thrown pretty much on the brink of death but he knows that this is better for this earth. Charles is also fighting at the same time they are fighting together as one person. Charles throws the serum to Xavier. Xavier gives one more goes at him and he stabs professor frost in the heart. Professor Frost goes down and is fast asleep they realize that they have done it. But they are not done yet they know that they must go and destroy the other labs. They get back into the Plane professor came in. They put the professor in a seat and wrap him all over so he cannot escape.  They start flying to the first lab in the city they throw a sleeping gas. They enter in there with gas mask. They turn off all the computers and they leave once again to the other one. They go to the other lab and this time they do fight the guards but they used their brute strength to fight them off they know this is the last one and this is it. But this lab they destroy this lab. They don't want the public or anyone to find this lab.
              They Dinah the job with ease they go back on the plane and take professor frost to the police and turn
in him they go back to their headquarters and see the mess that they saw. This reminded them of everything they just went through. They chose to clear all that up. They want to forget the past and move on. They want to clear all. Off what happen over the past months and move on to the future. They like to call this future neon future. They call it this because they want to see the lights and everything seemed better. They start updating everything fixing everything making it brand new. Make everything exciting they fixed up the city. The mayor gave them the Medal of Honor and the key to the city. They take it in with great pride and courage and they realize what they have done is the best they could have done for the city. They know their parents are looking down looking from earth and just smiling and seeing how proud their sons look. Months later they see professor frost trial and they just sit there just smiling and knowing that this man will be forever locked and will never have the to live again his life is over and over. They go back home happy and remembering that what happen is something they Will never live
Again. They risked their lives. They did everything in their power to ace this earth and thy just lay down on their bed. They just look at each other and say we did it



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.