The Void

SgtNman1
The Void
Summary: This is a short story written by Nman. A man gains consciousness on a strange island with armed guards watching him and other confused people around him. The island appears to also be surrounded by some kind of black water...

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

kingofwriters said...
Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:09 am
This was a pretty good read! I personally think that the narrator should've had more of a personality; he seems like his only purpose is to tell the story, and it would be interesting to know more about him. But that's really the story's only big flaw in my opinion (aside from occasional grammar issues, but those are typical of pretty much all writers); everything else was good! The pacing was good, the story was absorbing and mysterious, and the twist at the end was really cool! Overall, a very... (more »)

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Deliciously creepy!  I really like the story here, and the way you write makes it easy and enjoyable to read.  Some of the action (like the prisoner punching the guard in the jaw) felt a little slow, but the story itself was just the right pace.  The ending is great :)