Delusional | Teen Ink

Delusional

By RaveDarius, Warren, Ohio
RaveDarius, Warren, Ohio

Summary:

A disease is spreading, and all the plants are killed. Raven, a boy who has caught the disease is forced into the future. A decade later he runs into strange people with cat ears, tails, and eyes. The question is are they human? Raven is first found by Nynx, an ajin, and he doesn't know what to believe from what she tells him. What's real and what's not?
Raven has to find this out for himself,along with Nynx. The two of them have to figure out how he got there, and they have to fight against Darius, the first ajin. All of these questions will lead to a spectacular journey for Raven, and an end as well?

Alyssa G.

Delusional

The story has many concepts that are interesting and would benefit from a longer treatment.  The writing itself is infused with the enthusiasm of youth, conveying an eagerness to write.  The story captures the disorientation imposed by severe sickness well.  This is a solid story, and effort, from this writer.  I’m looking forward to reading more from them.

cmg94 said...
Execellent story! I am impressed with the the storyline and characters. Good job sis.