World of Creation | Teen Ink

World of Creation

By Aziink BRONZE, Trotwood, Ohio
Aziink BRONZE, Trotwood, Ohio

Author's note: I wrote this piece in response to a drawing that i created which is the cover art. I am a really creative person and so I wanted to create a nice children-teen story that inspired creation and the powers of cretivity.

Introduction of the character an plot.

There once lived a boy on a hostile planet called Unigonia which orbited the 62nd Sun in the Spectral Spiral Galaxy far from the Milky Way. Now, this boy didn’t have a name. As a matter of fact, none of the Unigonians had names. Each citizen was classified and organized harshly under rule of the Unigonic government. Long ago, dating back to its creation, the early Unigonians split the masses of people into sectors and were each identifiable by codes. Each sector was located in the harshest rustic areas of Unigonia where families had small and shallow homes with limited resources. Everyone was forced to work strenuously whether out on the earth or in the factories and, of course, were paid little. The richest leaders of Unigonia had their homes built in the most scenic of places with all they could ever need. To them, it wasn’t so much as for the money and power, but to maintain one of the earliest Unigonian believes that everything in life should be kept orderly. Yet, they were oblivious towards the absence of freedom and tranquility for every Unigonian.
The name Unigonia was given to this planet by Blokea (blow-kay), the first Unigonian, ever to walk Unigonic grounds. Uni is the Unigonic prefix for “one” or the “first” of something. Gon came from the word Gonoblus which meant “globe” or “planet”. Unigonia was the first planet ever created in the Spectral Spiral and this was something our 14-year-old boy, known as 11Z7 knew very well. Better yet all the children in Unigonia were taught these things in school. The government did not allow any child the influence of alternative education outside of their systems.
Everyday 11Z7 grew older he would stare up at the 62nd Sun in awe of its color. It was unlike any star in the universe because its brightness did not include sight damage or harmful rays and to every Unigonic eye, it seemed to show every vibrant value on the spectrum, so many called it the Sphere of the Spectrum. 11Z7 knew as much about it as the government had taught him: that it was made up of rainbow gases and gave life to all things. Legend said it once exploded in a supernova that created everything in the universe and was so powerful, it reformed again. The 62nd Sun was amazing to 11Z7 and it filled him with wonder. He didn’t know why, but he could feel a sliver of hope within that peculiar star for the crooked civility of Unigonia.

The plot starts to get interesting. I add a little of my creative logic at the end with the laws!

Yet, through all of what the Unigonic government knew about the 62nd Sun, they knew hardly anything about the only other planet in their solar system. It was twice the size of Unigonia, but laid far out on the outer orbital ring… and it was as blank as snow; an unplotted ball of nothing that had sustained itself for millions of years, but revealed nothing about itself. When 11Z7 was about 4 years old all the scientists of Unigonia gathered together at the Scientific Discussion Hall, a conferencing and laboratorial facility for theoretical and scientific relations. Every scientist supported the issue with educated guesses based upon the inferences they formed from simply observing the planet over a number of years. The outcome of the meeting resulted in extremely rash speculations that ran amuck across Unigonia, but the scientists figured they needed some sort of truth for the sake of Unigonic education. After years of countless studies, the only thing scientists could suggest was that when the 62nd Sun exploded, the partially formed planet was at an eclipse with the Sun, in line behind Unigonia and did not receive any effect of the blast. Its stardust could not reach the planet to evolve it any further. When scientists realized they had no other option, but to get a closer look, they sent out astronauts to explore the surface of the globe. But when they lost visuals and communication with F5TE, the space captain, and his co-captain, 3!ZE, all of Unigonia was flabbergasted. Scientists could not come to terms with such an atrocity, but after several discussions they came up with 4 laws of physics they thought could logically explain this occurrence. 11Z7 learned them from his father, 10IKOLZ, who worked as a low-class scientist. 10IKOLZ would always tell his son to create his own destiny despite the government even though he never could and as he spoke the news that would soon be revealed to the world over air waves, a fire of inspiration swam through his son’s body.

Law I: Anything that is created that comes in close contact with something that is not created, will go against each other such as forces.
Law 2: If the creative force is less balanced against an uncreative force that is more balanced, it will break down and become a part of the uncreative force, therefore what is created will lose its existence. This rule is followed vice versa.
Law 3: Anything not created can be created by a creator that has the power to create it to its entirety.
Law 4: Anything already created can be overridden by a recreation if a creator recreates it. This could cause an excessive “creativital” effect causing the overall creation to reduce in its natural order. This rule can also be applied when two created forces come together, (which is rare) unless a specific created law of nature prevents it (which is common). For example: the creative connections between celestial bodies and stellar masses in a solar system.
It broadened 11Z7’s teenage mind, but he knew if he kept searching for it, he would eventually find it and understand it for himself.

-A plunge into darkness, evil, and uncertainty, but then hope.

All of Unigonia trembled and the government was making an unusually generous effort to protect its people. All across the planet, officials led families out of their sectors and opened access to underground tunnels that had been networked as shelters by revered soldiers of past wars. Families poured into the bunkers as if there was no tomorrow. The adolescent classes of the 87th Sector gathered together by the bank of the lake, planted their feet on the ground and stared up into the great beyond adamant not to give in to authorities as they struggled to take them into the ground; they would not back down; they fought for freedom. That star in the sky was their hope; because of it, they existed. It was their creator and to honor it, they would see it give birth to a new beginning; something no one of this generation had seen, only heard of. But, now it was evident to every Unigonian that this was not a legend, but a magical event of creative nature. 11Z7 stood alone as a “flower child” and not a freedom fighter, but he felt the same way as the other kids. He had slipped away from his parents and hid half a mile from the bunkers in a cluster of bushes along the road. He knew it was coming and he would never miss it for the world.
Suddenly a blinding light, so bright, swooshes over Unigonia with a powerful force. Hints of Mother Nature singing beautiful music rode the wonderful winds of a new beginning. An awesome inception greeted 11Z7 for the first time and for the last. He greeted it back, but as the sounds settled at his ears, the winds became breezes and wafted on to the rest of the cosmos and the fogs cleared away, there was a strange difference; a difference rather unpleasant.

The sky was a dark crimson. The grass was brown. The air was putrid and the birds were horrid, dark creatures, vulture-like in nature. And because they were akin to vultures, they did what vultures do. These sights were apparent immediately, but as time went on, there were more that came out from the shadows and torment the Unigonians. 11Z7 ran for his life towards his people. He wondered why the star had forsaken him and everyone else who believed in it. Had the 62nd Sun tried to curse the government due to its faults? Yet, why would it smite the innocents to do so?
Unable to carry on, 11Z7 hit the ground in exhaustion about 400 meters from his destination. Unfortunately, a pack of wild dogs; dogs the size of horses surrounded him, of course with the same ambition as the birds. Yet, when they were poised to strike, 11Z7 discovered a supernatural ability within him that the 62nd Sun must have granted him and out from his core streaked a brilliant light of psychedelic detail that made each scavenger a friendly creature, pet-size once again, Unigonic in nature. They scurried off towards the crowd and as he watched them, he realized he had created them. He rose up off the ground, stood real proud in a dark world so dominant. Why? Because he understood the power invested in him; that power he would invest in Unigonian freedom and tranquility. He recognized his destiny that lied before him; it was that blank canvas hanging in the sky.

-CREATIVITY at its finest!

With no time to waste he created a spacecraft fitting too his own size and shot out into the atmosphere, bright like the Northern Lights and approached the world filled with nothing; for he would make it something, something so beautiful commemorating the Sphere of the Spectrum. He started by forming his creation in his mind, then he circled the whole planet letting his inner pallet flow. The cool colors reigned in the twilight and the warm reigned in the daybreak. The waters were pure and the lands were rich. Every animal was given a streak of awesome creativity. 11Z7 had tie-dyed the whole world from his own imagination. Countless beatitudes rendered the entire globe and this was the way its creator had birthed it, yet he knew it could never be perfect. The laws of the universe prevented it, but he did what he could with what he was given and it made the 62nd Sun proud. He had created this world for the sole purpose of his people, the Unigonians. It was such a wonderful gift not to be tainted by such wrongfulness. It called for them to simply turn over a new leaf, not only the government but for every mortal creature who did wrong. And with his pallet low having done its job, and his product, as placid as paradise could be, he named the planet, Auroria. Once he saw that what he created was good, he returned to his space shuttle and roared back into Unigonic airspace; back to the God-forsaken planet from whence he came to offer a second chance to its insubordinate government.

-A deal; chance of redemption

When 11Z7 touched down before the building with its native name over the entrance saying Uni Yulaundix fo Bureaxirus which stood for “The first building of bureaucracy”. And it clearly looked like the only building in the world with light.
Unigonic leaders were scared and 11Z7 could see it on their faces as they hastily approved superficial plans in an attempt to fight off the unknown terrors that lurked in darkness; the terrors of which they could hardly even see. The means of communication they used to have would no longer operate. They could not get in contact with the other sectors nor their rescue

7
brigades and defense systems. The Government after all these years could not keep civility under control. They simply could not civilize a world uncivil by nature. This really was not Unigonia anymore, but a planet plunged into the curse of despair. What was happening was way beyond their power to stop. They could not even handle their own people. That is why they had restricted them so.
As 11Z7 had seen enough, he barged into the doors of the discussion room and showed them the way to a better life. He literally pointed to it in the sky through the large windows, told them they could start fresh but rule in a way that would be pleasing to everyone, but they declined. Why would they listen to some kid to whom they saw as another letter and a number? Then again, how could they continue to live like this? They didn’t understand how he had even gotten near the planet let alone create. Abruptly, a hideous scavenger with wings, spiteful by the eyes disrupted their gathering as it intruded through the window sending every official cowering in fear. It squawked horribly, but 11Z7 was sure to put an end to it as the light from within him went forth and pierced the beast until it became docile. And with a humble peep a dainty bird fluttered back out the way it came in and the officials were awestruck. They began to murmur amongst themselves as they tried to verify if what they saw was true. An insecure politician peered over the table at 11Z7 and asked him “Was it you who did that?” and he told the room “Yes, it was.” Someone else asked “How did you do that?” and he replied “The 62nd granted me these powers during the recreation. I am able to create anything just as I have created the world in the sky that was once nothing and unknown.” Still cynical they questioned him once more. “So, what it is it like at that planet you claim you created all by yourself, huh?” And he told them, “It’s a world of true peace and happiness; a world tranquil and free in its nature; a place this world could never hope to be.” They started to put up a bullheaded argument. “Why can’t

8
you just save Unigonia? Why can’t you recreate and make it better?” He reassured them with their own reason. “You said it yourselves in Law 4 that if a creation is continuously overridden by another, it will continue to lose its natural order. Don’t you understand! It will never get any better for you here, no matter how hard you try. That is why I am here to offer an escape! Anyone interested?” Unaware of a live worldwide video interaction with this very conference, hundreds of screens on the back-wall 11Z7 hadn’t noticed before startled him with roaring ovations from every sectors across Unigonia. All his faithful people were tuned in and listening and they chanted for freedom. The officials tried to quiet them, but it took them a couple of minutes. Finally with them silent they reassured 11Z7, “Now, sir! You will lead us to this planet…” “Auroria. It is called Auroria.” 11Z7 told them. “Yes, Auroria. So, you will take us to…Auroria… and we will establish its order from there…” “NO!” The officials froze. “The ones whom were kept in bondage and contempt for their entire lives will establish it! The ones who are there on those screens cheering right now; the ones who stood up for their civil…and creative rights will establish it, because we deserve a right to create our destiny and because of that we all have the powers to create!” 11Z7 was never the speaker type, but when he saw the crowds root for liberty under the sound of his voice, he knew he was given more than creative powers. And once every believer discovered the fate within themselves it was a glorious sight. The back wall of the room turned into a light show as the screens lit up with victorious illumination, 11Z7 took command. “We will section off a certain area unoccupied by beasts, give it light and we will test all of everyone for about 5 years and you all must proof to us that you are capable of living on Auroria.” The officials being put into place, looked helpless as they wished to stop what was happening, but if it was for the better they had no choice, but to raise their white flags. And now it was in the hands of 11Z7 and his followers to render them worthy of such a marvelous place.

-Paradise restored

And so after about a 5 year period of psychological orientation campaigns run by the teens and loyal adults of Unigonia to ready the Unigonic population of about 200,000,000 for the land that was Auroria, only the ones that had proven themselves rehabilitated enough to go were allowed on space arks of technological wonder created by the new leaders. They were taken on a memorable journey to Auroria never to turn back. The old radicals were tried in the same manner and many failed, so after about another 10 years when the barriers could no longer hold up, Unigonia’s greatest horrors, evolved and strengthened, poured into the area once reserved for mental tests and preyed on the helpless left behind long after they had been forgotten. It remained a dark planet; became unknown itself.
But in Auroria, it was never too dark in the night and never too bright in the day and every night ribbons of prismatic light rippled through the sky. It was a sign of the abundant and unconditional love that flowed from the Sphere of the Spectrum. So, Aurorian leaders established a democratic-like government under the rule of 11Z7 and his family and everyone was no longer considered as a code, but given true name; true names like: Adam and Abigail, Benjamin and Bella, Clark and Carly and all the other names that followed. Upon looking inside his own heart, he gave himself the name Alfazee. The generations of future Aurorians knew him as the creator, so in a way he was the alpha and omega of this land. He was aware of this, but gave himself a less exalting name. Yet, it fit him perfectly. Auroria was just how Alfazee had pictured it to be. Never did he bring up the past, for they had left it on Unigonia.
They understood the intentions of the 62nd Sun and it was their friend. Yet, no one would ever forget how Unigonia gave its people the backbone to handle struggle; a backbone forever useful in a universe with its flaws. Yes, Auroria had its troubles and its troublemakers, but it was only because of the natural laws of the universe that allowed it.
An Aurorian writer made a historical mark with a piece of wise literature he composed; it was so powerful, it remained in Aurorian history books. In one quote he said, “Due to the natural laws of the universe, it is that in order to know freedom you must know contempt, and in order to know comfort you must know pain. In order to know tranquility you must know chaos and in order to know day you must know night.” His words broaden Aurorian minds and it gave them another reason to live on this wonderful planet.

This book has 1 comment.

1-800Peppermints, Charlotte, North Carolina

"Adventure is not outside man; it is within."
-George Eliot

You have a really good start, and it sounds great, but it kind of drags a little at the beginning.  Mybe find a way to make the beginning more engaging.  Aside from that it's a great story. :)