Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Justice Conception

Justice Conception

None0
Justice Conception
Summary: After the incident on Akenschuave,
Seventeen returns to Earth exhausted. However, he is only able to rest a few weeks before another crisis emerges.

A man bearing the name Han Su Lee, the founder of the government which rules over much of the galaxy, the MRPR, is quickly gathering support. He preaches the virtues of justice and equality, building a force that rivals even the MRPR.

While the storm brews, the agents of NULL scramble to find the epicenter of the rebel threat, and to crush it, before even more planets are swept up in the carnage. Here, the very concept of justice will be tested.

Sequel to the novel, City of the Doomed.

AnInklingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I loved this start of your book as much as I loved your other one, City of the Doomed, and I cannot wait for you to write more! One comment I would have is that with the concience tranferring (for lack of a better word) or putting people into different bodies makes it seem a lot harder for anyone to die. So I would suggest making Seventeen's "immortality" more apparent by having someone else die because with all the ability to transfer someone's spirit, just makes it seem reall... (more »)

None0 replied...
Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:21 am :
It's kind of hard to talk about 17's "immortality" ability without spoiling anything. I'll just say, it's not really discussed in detail until book 3, so it might not be too readily apparent in this book.   Once again, thank you for reading!

Superhero_Fan said...
Wow. None, I can't wait till you get the next chapters posted! This is awesome, and I have no doubt it's going to stay that way. Thank you for writing it. :)

LaChouette This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hi None0. I read the chapter in City of the Doomed as you said, and it did help a lot in understanding what is going on now. Have you ever thought of publishing this work to make it into a book? It has a lot of potential and I think it's an interesting read. I like the idea of a city equal for all creatures. This is a nice work you have here. Great Job!

None0 replied...
Sept. 8, 2013 at 3:45 pm :
As a collective response to all of your comments, thank you for reading. I've thought of publishing my 2nd novel, City of the Doomed, although the name will probably be changed due to a certain Mortal Instruments series (it's currently being looked over by an editor. Next I'll probably go out to look for agents).   Anyways, thanks again for reading.