Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > The Defeat of the Mrothgras Dragon

The Defeat of the Mrothgras Dragon

Hannah C.
The Defeat of the Mrothgras Dragon
Summary: After living in the small fishing town of Heltheow for sixteen years, young Alex longs for adventure, and so Alex leaves home in search of it. After a long journey, Alex arrives in their kingdom's capital, Selphma, where an old prophecy lies in wait. Alex is taken in by a kind stranger, Bernard and lives in peace for a while. Until, the Mrothgras Dragon attacks, and changes everything, throwing Alex into a world of magic and prophecies, fortune tellers and royalty, and where Alex finally gets the adventure that Alex had asked for.

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Laur01 said...
I havn't gotten a chance to read it yet... But you wrote a book!? This is awesome Han! After Regent I will read it and give you some feedback... :)

Hannah C. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thanks lauren! But I think you might've alredy read it it was my myth from the beowolf proj last year, though I hav added to it!

Laur01 replied...
Jun. 8, 2013 at 8:59 am
Oh! So I HAVE read it...