Ghost Whisperer

Author's note: This was my piece of work from the NANOWRIMO competition I competed in this past November. I've...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This was my piece of work from the NANOWRIMO competition I competed in this past November. I've never really taken an interest in anything other then realistic fiction so this was an interesting change for me but I really did enjoy it and I hope you all do as well!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 Next »

Prolouge

Suddenly I heard the familiar sound of soldiers footsteps pumping under the ground, there vibrations raced through my body. Almost instinctively I began to race up into the nearest tree and not a moment too soon I was hidden high up in the leaves. I could just barely now make out the shapes of the group of three or four men walking under me. They looked as if they were walking sluggish and didn’t move very quickly but I still didn’t risk sneaking down in case they had a Sniffer with them that could catch me in an instant. After they were long gone I shimmied my way down the trunk of the tree and reached for my map, there wasn’t anyone who looked like they were on my path or coming towards me and I wasn’t that far away so I continued to walk on.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 Next »