Aegis Infernum | Teen Ink

Aegis Infernum

January 8, 2013
By Crunchman99 SILVER, Mitchell, South Dakota
Crunchman99 SILVER, Mitchell, South Dakota
9 articles 0 photos 24 comments

Favorite Quote:
Writing can often be complex, and some people don't ever practice. The important thing is, when you get good at it, few things can help you more in life.


Summary:

Life was happy on Isum. Technology was extremely advanced, business and the economy were thriving. Life was good.

From this description, we can say that this story would be totally boring if we didn't throw a monkey wrench into the whole thing. Turns out, there's a mindless destructive force out there intent on destroying the galaxy, and there's only one person that can stop it.
And no, it's not Duke Nukem. Thank you for asking.

I would tell you his name, but that wouldn't be any fun. Read the story; you'll find out soon enough.


Crunchman99

Aegis Infernum


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 3 comments.


on Jan. 27 2013 at 3:28 pm
Sparkle1pops PLATINUM, Colorado Springs, Colorado
31 articles 20 photos 342 comments

Favorite Quote:
"No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist."
- Oscar Wilde

I really like this! The way you tell it is so interesting...

on Jan. 23 2013 at 12:24 pm
CariePierce BRONZE, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
3 articles 0 photos 48 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Imagination rules the world." -Napoleon Bonaparte

I enjoy your very matter-of-fact way of writing. You tell it as it is, and I'm getting a very honest vibe from you. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep reading!

on Jan. 23 2013 at 8:31 am
In_Love_with_Writing GOLD, Easton, Pennsylvania
12 articles 0 photos 389 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

First, I think that the prologue shouldn't be telling what's happening. It should be showing. Maybe unstead of saying this and this is what's happening, you can just go right into what's happening. Other than that, I really liked how you did everything else. It was nice to read and I was interested.