Dark Love

Author's note: This is the sequel of my first book (My Eternal Love). I have written this book because of a true...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This is the sequel of my first book (My Eternal Love). I have written this book because of a true experience I had with a best friend. So this is based on a true story (without all the fantasy, majestically cool stuff) on what happened when I told my best friend, I was in love with her.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 Next »

Cameron's P.O.V

A slow paced knock came through my door. I looked at it and groaned. Doesn’t anyone understand my personal space? As I touched my doorknob a scent hit my nose and sent me in a trance. Fresh roses, lilacs, lilies and sweet fruity perfume flowed through the air around me. Another knock and I heard a sigh. Jasmine.
Put on a shirt Mr.Bad-boy My sister told me in my head. I slowly turned the doorknob but hesitated opening it all the way.
“I just wanna talk.” Jazz said quietly. I opened the door slightly, picked a shirt off the floor, threw it over my head and sat on the edge of my bed. The door creaked and I listened to the soft footsteps come across my carpet. Sitting with my eyes close, I could smell her scent getting even richer as she came closer. Mesmerizing it was.
“Cameron...” Jazz whispered. “I really just want to apologize. For everything. All the things I did wrong to you. You don’t even have to talk to me anymore, I just want you to know that I’m here when you need me. And please come back to school. It would be nice to see you everyday.” Guilt washed over me and my throat went tight.
“Why?” I whispered. “Why are you apologizing?”
“I... I felt like I did something wrong..” she stuttered.
“Oh Jasmine.” I stood up and sighed. Still looking at the floor, I could feel her body heat. I forgot how warm she always was. Finally I looked at her. She hadn’t changed a bit. GIving that I just saw her this morning, but there was something about being this close to her made me really cherish and love her beauty. Same unique brown eyes, same beautifully, long, dark brown hair that smelt like love itself. She was still my Jasmine. And I still wanted to kiss her. I smiled and stuck my hands in my pockets to keep them from reaching towards her.
“What?” Jazz asked. Her voice breaking a little.
“Do you know how much I’ve missed you?” I chuckled. Grabbing her hand, I kissed the top of it. So much for ignoring the urge to touch her, but at least she smiled a little bit.
“Well who’s fault is that!?” my sister screamed through the wall.
“Yes it is my fault. I made a horrible mistake by leaving you.” I stepped closer to her, and smoothed the hair away from her eyes. “But I know now that I won’t do it again.” I looked down at her beautiful face. As long as I live. I promised to myself. Her cheeks burned a rosey red that made me smile. I pulled her in for a hug and she began to cry a little.
“I missed you so much buddy.” she sniffled and hugged me tightly. A bit too tight causing my fresh wound to burn with contact of my shirt. But the pain didn’t matter. She was in my arms and I wasn’t leaving. Everything would settle down and go back to normal. As she hugged me tighter the pain got worse.
“Um... Jazz. Could you lighten up a bit? That sortta hurts.”
“Oh...” she sniffled. “Sorry. I just don’t want you to leave again.”
“I already promised you I won’t.” I said grabbing her a tissue from the tissue box on my desk.
“I know.” she wiped her eyes and her nose and looked back at me.
“Why did you hurt yourself so much Cam?” she pointed towards the hundreds of bloodied tissues on my desk.
“Relieves anger.” I answered quickly.
“Well, were you angry when you cut your hair?”
I chuckled. “I was going to fake my death and start a new life. Maybe come back to school as the new kid and try to win you over that way.” She scoffed at my idea.
“You would really just leave me like that?” she seemed pissed about my idea now.
“I would have said goodbye. You should know that by now.” I pulled her close and hugged her.
“Sure you would.” I chuckled and felt something vibrate on my thigh.
“I’m guessing thats you right?” I asked.
“Sadly yes.”She pulled out her cell phone and pushed me away. I fell back on my bed and put my hands behind my head.
“Yes Evan? I am so sorry I didn’t come back. I had to...” I ignored her conversation with this mysterious “Evan” guy until she got off and someone else calls again. I just chuckled and let her talk.
“Oh my gosh! Jazz!!” a girl screamed through her phone. “Evan is going to ask you out tomorrow at lunch!!!”
I immediately shot up on my feet and stared at Jazz’s phone. Wanting to secretly take it and crush it in my hands.
“Um...” Jazz muttered.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

Vagabond said...
Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:08 am
it's toooo good Mind reading my book "A new era" and please give me your feedbacks thanks! :D

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Ohmydearsweetlord. Whoa. can I get more here? Please?! SO good!!! Oh, and PLEASE don't let Jasmine end up with Evan. She's being stupid, picking him. LET THEM END UP TOGETHER. I BEG OF YOU. EVAN KIND OF SUCKS. Oh, and I couldn't find Eternal Love. When I clicked your profile to get to it, it wasn't there. And to quote Melissa, "What's that about, pretty boy?" So..... where is it?