Dark Love

Author's note: This is the sequel of my first book (My Eternal Love). I have written this book because of a true...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This is the sequel of my first book (My Eternal Love). I have written this book because of a true experience I had with a best friend. So this is based on a true story (without all the fantasy, majestically cool stuff) on what happened when I told my best friend, I was in love with her.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 Next »

Cameron's P.O.V

“He would never betray you like that...” I heard my sister’s voice. Looking up at Emily, and holding eye contact she immediately knew what I was going to ask.
“She wants to see you and you know you shouldn't be avoiding her like this anymore.” she looked away from me.
“I can’t face her yet!” I shouted.
“You already did! This morning!” she shouted back. “Now just go up to your room and play guitar. Your sister and her will be together for another hour or so, so you won’t come in contact with her for a while.” Emily turned back to me. “Or play your new song on piano so she can hear it.”
“Room is just fine.” I said quickly and followed her upstairs. Slinging my guitar and going up the stairs Emily ran into my sister. Great. Jazz looked confused and was focused on her sister so I tried to sneak past them to my room.
“Cameron?” Jazz called as soon as I was at the top of the stairs. S***! As I turned around, she was the first one I caught eye contact with.
“Cam I just wanna talk...” she started up the stairs and I started to whine like a puppy. Stop avoiding her idiot! I yelled at myself.
“Jazz...” my sister called. “He’s not ready yet. I’ll explain everything if you give him time to prepare himself.” Jazz slowly went back down the stairs. Now I felt guilty. She looked back at me, her face saddened instantly and I felt tears run down my cheeks. I ran down the stairs and immediately hugged her tightly. Still not being able to form english I whispered in her ear “Je suis desole”. I tried to leave again but she wouldn’t let me go. Her grip was so tight that when I backed up my shirt ripped off. Embarrassed and trying to cover up my scars I ran up the stairs and slammed my door. Screaming again the fire came twice as fast and my room turned black. I could honestly just die now.

Vagabond said...
Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:08 am:
it's toooo good Mind reading my book "A new era" and please give me your feedbacks thanks! :D

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Ohmydearsweetlord. Whoa. can I get more here? Please?! SO good!!! Oh, and PLEASE don't let Jasmine end up with Evan. She's being stupid, picking him. LET THEM END UP TOGETHER. I BEG OF YOU. EVAN KIND OF SUCKS. Oh, and I couldn't find Eternal Love. When I clicked your profile to get to it, it wasn't there. And to quote Melissa, "What's that about, pretty boy?" So..... where is it?