New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Dark Love

Author's note: This is the sequel of my first book (My Eternal Love). I have written this book because of a true...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This is the sequel of my first book (My Eternal Love). I have written this book because of a true experience I had with a best friend. So this is based on a true story (without all the fantasy, majestically cool stuff) on what happened when I told my best friend, I was in love with her.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next »

Jasmine's P.O.V

The image of the person I nearly killed this morning was burned into my thoughts. Only because he looked exactly like Cameron. No, wait. The guy WAS Cameron. I went through the whole scenario and focused on when he left. He left so suddenly I barely saw him leave. I gasped. The wings! It was him! I had SEEN him! Oh my gosh!I finally saw him! I bet he’s at home right now. Looking at the clock on the wall, I had 5 minutes left in class until lunch. I have to go see him! I began bouncing in my seat and became very nervous. Smiling like a crazy person, a piece of paper flashed on my desk.
What’s with the
beautiful smile
Love?-Evan
S***! I totally spaced Evan. I wrote back a lie telling him I was just really hyper and let the smile fade. Evan’s the new boy. Well not new, he’s been there ever since Cam left. And now he’s sort of my boyfriend. Well, he hasn’t asked me yet but he’s helped me cope with Cameron being gone. Evan sort of thinks Cam is dead but only because I jumped to conclusions. The bell rung and I was out the door in seconds. Jamming everything in my locker, I slammed it shut and began almost running down the crowded hall. That was until I ran into Evan.
“Hi speedy. Lunch in the park today?” his smile was sweet and I really didn’t wanna blow him off, but I had to.
“Evan, I would love to but” his cute smile faded instantly. “My sister’s home sick. Sort of needs me ya know..”
“Yeah... Guess I understand.” disappointment was all over his face and I felt so bad. I just really had to see Cam now.
“I’ll be back later though. I promise.” I hugged him quickly and started running again. It was like I couldn’t get to HIM fast enough. I knew he was home because his motorcycle was parked outside. I ran up to his door, rang his doorbell, knocked hard on the door and looked through the front window. Something inside made a loud bang and a door slammed. Wonder what that was. The doorknob twisted and my heart stopped.
“Hello” a smooth female voice said kindly. The voice went perfectly with the perfectly curved body. She was a tall brunette, -closer to Cameron’s height than I was- wearing a cami tank top and ripped skinny jeans. Wow, she was pretty.
“I’m looking for...” I couldn’t bring myself to say his name in front of her. What if she was his girlfriend? Did he move on? That’s not fair! He never gave ME a chance! HE LEFT ME!!
“Cameron?” she asked smoothly. I just nodded. “He’s... Well...” she sighed and fiddled with the lock on the door.
“Nevermind. I’ll just come back...whenever.” I quickly turned away and walked to my car. Ugh! Disappointed all over again. Why do i think he’d actually want to see me? Why don’t I just forget about him like he asked?
“You can’t forget about your best friend that easily can you?” Cam’s soft husky voice whispered in my ear.
“Cameron..?” I gasped and turned around. Only to see another girl walking towards me. She looked familiar. His sister of course.
“He;s here but we have to talk first before you and him do.” She explained.
“Can I see him?” I blurted out.
“Eventually yes. But for now, you can...hear him.” Jamie said looking back to the house slightly laughing.
“Okay.” I whispered and followed her inside. His personal scent was everywhere and all I wanted was for him to hug me tightly to smell his sweet cologne.
“Oh and Ashley,” she pointed towards the brunette sitting at Cam’s piano. “Isn’t his girlfriend. He would never betray you like that.” I smiled slightly. That’s one question down, a million more to go.

Vagabond said...
Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:08 am:
it's toooo good Mind reading my book "A new era" and please give me your feedbacks thanks! :D

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Ohmydearsweetlord. Whoa. can I get more here? Please?! SO good!!! Oh, and PLEASE don't let Jasmine end up with Evan. She's being stupid, picking him. LET THEM END UP TOGETHER. I BEG OF YOU. EVAN KIND OF SUCKS. Oh, and I couldn't find Eternal Love. When I clicked your profile to get to it, it wasn't there. And to quote Melissa, "What's that about, pretty boy?" So..... where is it?