New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Dark Love

Author's note: This is the sequel of my first book (My Eternal Love). I have written this book because of a true...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This is the sequel of my first book (My Eternal Love). I have written this book because of a true experience I had with a best friend. So this is based on a true story (without all the fantasy, majestically cool stuff) on what happened when I told my best friend, I was in love with her.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next »

Cameron's P.O.V

I watched the garage door open and saw “her” get into her car from being perfectly perched on a tree outside her house. I began to think about how to see her up close and hear her voice. Should I “accidentally” get ran over by her or should I surprise her at school? Hmm... Get ran over this week, then go to her championship volleyball game and surprise her. Sounds like a great plan. Probably wouldn’t work with my luck. I was only doing this to see her face and have some sort of interaction with her. I missed being with her 24/7. Following her car, she came to a stop light. She began rounding the corner, I jumped from the tree and began to fake jog out in front of her. Running straight in front of her car, I hit the hood with my torso and rolled off onto the street. I heard her scream and almost laughed. She always had the best reactions. Her car door opened and slammed closed and then her tiny footsteps came closer to me.
“Oh my gosh! I am SO sorry! I didn’t see you!!” she exclaimed. She knelt down next to me as I sat up. Her eyes looked me up and down to make sure I wasn’t hurt.
“I’m completely fine. I thought I was faster than you. What an idiot I am..” I chuckled. She was quiet for a while. A bit of a shocked and confused look on her face.
“No... It’s not possible..” she mumbled. Oh great. She knows who I am not.
“Um.. Well I must get going before this causes a scene. Don’t need that now do we?” I laughed jokingly.
“It’s really you... Cameron...” she whispered my name with so much pain and emotion that it broke my ice cold heart.
“Um... I...” I didn’t know what to say. Speechless around her as always.
“Your eyes, your face, your...hair... You cut your hair!?” A tear fell down her cheek and I knew I had to go. Not caring who saw me, I released my wings and bolted away. Not now. I wasn’t ready to face her and explain. Not now, not...ever.” I just couldn’t. I busted through my front door and immediately started locking every door, window and closet door that I had. It was building up again. Ugh! Why now!? I didn’t want to feel angry. I should feel guilty. I couldn’t hold it in anymore and I let it out. Screaming, black fire raged over my skin as always and my black wings released.
“Cameron.” a soft voice said.
“What do you want Ashley?” I groaned.
“For you to stop being a whimp and go talk to the girl.”
“Yeah,” I scoffed “Like I’ll be doing that soon.”
“Alright then. You’re getting out of the house and definitely going back to school this week.”
“Stop trying to be my mother. I don’t wanna go anywhere.” I sat on a stool and picked up my guitar from the corner of my studio.
“Well too bad. I’m taking you out this week and you’re going to like it.” she smiled widely. Ugh, hope she doesn’t like me.
“Good luck with getting me out of the house.” I began playing Jazz’s lullaby like I always did when I got angry.
“Fine. If you don’t go out, I’m bringing her in.” I looked up at her, smirking like an evil villain.
“Ugh. FIne. Now leave me alone.” I shooed her away with my hand.
“Emily’s here to talk to you. Maybe talk some sense into you too.” Ashley mumbled and walked upstairs. I knew I couldn’t avoid Emily no matter how hard I try. She was basically my sister.
“Please tell me you’re going back to school soon.” She begged walking into my studio.
“Why should I?” I said over the sound of Jasmine’s lullaby.
“Well, considering you ARE playing the lullaby you wrote her and the fact she’s dying slowly. Oh and not to mention she thinks she ran over you this morning.” I could tell she was getting mad. She actually always has been since I left Jazz.
“She did run over me this morning.”
“Well what about the other times?” Emily shouted.
“It was me. I just disappeared before she could really realize it.”
“Right. Well, explain why she screams your name at night.” I was shocked.
“Does she really...” I whispered.
“No s***! Now she’s most likely going to come see you so this is what’s going to happen between now and then.”

Vagabond said...
Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:08 am:
it's toooo good Mind reading my book "A new era" and please give me your feedbacks thanks! :D

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Ohmydearsweetlord. Whoa. can I get more here? Please?! SO good!!! Oh, and PLEASE don't let Jasmine end up with Evan. She's being stupid, picking him. LET THEM END UP TOGETHER. I BEG OF YOU. EVAN KIND OF SUCKS. Oh, and I couldn't find Eternal Love. When I clicked your profile to get to it, it wasn't there. And to quote Melissa, "What's that about, pretty boy?" So..... where is it?