Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Chronicles of The Ended Earth

Chronicles of The Ended Earth

Heather M.
Chronicles of The Ended Earth
Summary: The main character Lorne, is a thief. He lives in a world that has ended. One day, he was in the black forest because he had heard rumors about people living there, whom he hoped to steel from.

But on his way there he ran into an annoying kid about his age who seemed completely idiotic and air headed. He is defenseless and weak. The boy shows Lorne to the people in the forest.

The forest gets burnt down and the boy stays with Lorne. (Much to Lorne's display.) And it basically is about the duo's adventures trying to survive in the ended earth.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

MayaS. said...
This was interesting because this world wasn't your typical postapocaylpse. I liked the image of the Black Forest, to me it really symbolized Nature re-conquering the world. I'm curious to know how far into the future this is. Favorite part: The boy has just wandered into the theif's path, and the thief notices how innocent he looks: "There were people like that....?" Comments: There were spelling/grammar errors; the protagonist's identity was a little vague; the fi... (more »)