New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Unknown Blood

Unknown Blood

Skyrim
Unknown Blood
Summary: The ghost of his past haunt him, the blood on his hands stain his corrupted heart. In a world falling apart Lars doesn’t know where he belongs. He is an outcast in the world of fantasy that seemed to unravel when the Gate of Erubeus was opened changing the world for good. Taking everything Lars ever cared about and throwing him into a state of insanity. But the truth lies hidden beneath the shattered remains of his past. Lars must travel deep into the conspiracy that has set the world apart and with the help of his new friends he will soon reveal a shocking truth that no one was ever meant to see perhaps changing the reality of the world for good. in a world corrupted by the paranormal, things may not always go according to plan. But Lars is not what he appears to be. Could Lars be the reason of all this? or could it possibly be far more? One thing is for sure. The Chaos has only just begun.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Vagabond said...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 7:58 am:
O M G wow!!! god i really loved it!! mind checking my book ''a new era'' i would be really glad to recive comments :)