Hot Like Brazil

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Hot Like Brazil (6)

Hazel looked around, unsure of what to do. Should she call for help? No, there was nobody around. Should she call someone, Yasmin, maybe? Nope, she had no bars left on her cell phone.

Crap! Hazel thought as she stubbed her toe against a large rock. All she had wanted to do was run away from Yasmin and Alfonso --- instead, she was alone, and didn't have a way out.

------------------------------------------------------------

For the next few hours, Hazel did all that she could to get help. Her plan was not working. Nobody seemed to pass by her, and she couldn't find any ways to get to the other street.

Suddenly, it became cold and dark. Unfortunately for her, Hazel didn't have a blanket or a flashlight. She only had her grocery bag with the cake she had been planning to give to Yasmin--- that is, before she found her making out with Alfonso. The girl was so hungry, she could eat a horse. Better yet, the dead end sign she had been facing the whole time.

Hazel dug into the cake, and finished it all in a matter of seconds. A sleepy sensation overwhelmed her . She sat down on the dirt ground, and tucked her knees tight. While seated, she rubbed her legs wildly, hoping to get some warmth.

She had fallen asleep for a good five minutes, before something that felt like a ball hit her right in the face. Scared, Hazel opened her eyes and sat up instantly.

You could imagine the screech she let out once she saw a shadowy figure looming over her.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

ForThoseWhoHaveHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 28, 2012 at 11:22 pm:
Keep it going. It isn't bad.(: