Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > A Cursed Romance

A Cursed Romance

CountryPopGirl
A Cursed Romance
Summary: This is a romance novel filled that is season with action/adventure. It is about how far Gavin will go for the person he loves, and what it will cost him.

PeytonLovesHarryPotter said...
Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:17 pm:
Ummmm........ Okay, so there were definetly good things in this, but there were bad things too. I liiked the plot and such, but on the bad side: the story was too short, the background information wasn't given nearly detailed enough, the chapters too short, and somewhat mediokre text. Overall, it was a very rough cut, but even the roughest, ugliest rock can be polished into a precious gem!

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:46 am :
I'll admit, this is one of my worst stories, if you check out some of my more recent stuff, or on wattpad .com / LuverofSupernatural there is some better stuff.

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 6:08 am:

sorry You can't see the link for my Jess and Gavin "actors". :'(

Just type in Courtney Visser and Nick Russo into Google Image search. It should be the first picture

nemish23 said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 1:59 am:

Short and sweet is a great way to describe your story!

However, I think the story itself was rushed a little. You could have expanded the beginning a bit to show how their love grew and how how this started. The attack itself, seemed a little unprovoked and not very rational. Maybe add some reasoning behind it (the attack).

But I love the ending, it adds a new twist. Maybe you could write a sequel about whatever Jess has become.

I loved this story on the whole. I wish it ... (more »)

Jun. 5, 2012 at 6:03 am :

Thanks for your comment! ;P

To be honest, I just wanted there love to just start with a kiss. In my mind, they never even talked to each other until they met at the bar. So, their love started just at their moment.

I do agree with you I am very rushed when I write stories, but that may be because I watch too many shows with fast plot lines. (I like trying to give people a mental movie.)

The attack, I tried to make it seem like he was going to ra.pe her, but maybe it didn'... (more »)