I Will Not Fall

Author's note: Okay this is the second book in the series "Chronicles of Ember Stone'"!Here you are guys the...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: Okay this is the second book in the series "Chronicles of Ember Stone'"!Here you are guys the sequel to I will Not Break!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7

Forbidden forest

“S**t!” Luke yelled as we fell through air, our bodies were like dead weights in an ocean, it felt slow but we were really falling fast. My mind was going a million miles an hour, panic mode was on but that didn't matter... What mattered was the fact in the distance I could see the plane flying in the other direction... Wait flying! An idea hit me as we sliced through the air, the ground waited bellow for our bodies to flatten against its rocky surfaces but I was determined to keep that from
I am very sorry it is so short, I just couldn't add it to the previous one or the next to come. Comment please:)
happening. Come on, hunger awaken!- I begged myself to turn on angel mode but as awesome as that would be, I haven't really mastered the change whenever I want thing. So that would be the dilemma... “What the hell Ember, change now!” Luke tried to scream at me, but I barely could understand him now because air was hitting us in the face like bullets would out of a gun. Pain was slicing throughout my entire body and all I could do was fall. Summon the immortal in you child, think about the center of your being. Focus on being one with the immortal in you- A voice spoke up inside my head, scaring the crap out of me, but sounding just as familiar with the voice that spoke in the plane bathroom. Normally I would be stubborn and ignore the voice inside my head but right now I was desperate... Closing my eyes was not an option at this point with the wind peeling them open so I relaxed my hands and focused on the blur of sight I had... I concentrated on the colors swirling around, and pictured an image of the sight I had when I was flying with Beth, holding her in air in search for Graves. I pictured the way the colors were more vibrant, clear and focused on every tiny detail... I remembered the immortal sight... And that was what I was given. My eyes were stronger now, wind resistant also. Luke was now a clear image falling easier then I was and He was screaming, yet crying at once because the trees were coming closer... Fast. Change!- I urged myself but even focusing on the sight wasn't working. It was just giving me the angel view. My back remained wingless and our death was officially going to happen. “Ember look out!” Luke panicked. His eyes were focused on something behind me and I followed his line of sight but before I could get a look something slammed into my body. The breathe was immediately knocked out of me along with my concentration. Their body was pressed against mine tighter then I preferred but at this moment I couldn't do a thing but cling to the body that was slowing down my fall. My vision was back to blurry but I could feel the weight of them as my speed slowed down. We were descending to the ground at a slower pace, and I knew right then that this person had to be flying. Luke’s voice was gone now and I wanted to scream out for him, urge him to respond but patience was a virtue. Screaming would have to wait till we touch ground. “You must calm. I mean you no harm angelic one,” A female voice past the figures lips, ringing like a song in my ear. Her voice was meant to assure peace but I heard the annoyance in her tone. My human sight was back now and I could see the ground as we touched it, giving me escape from this woman's hold. My legs wobbled as I stumbled away but I couldn't keep my eyes off of the woman. She looked to be in her mid thirties, waves of golden hair braided down her body and stopping at her butt. She was wearing a silver robe you would see at a graduation, while a belt was wrapped around her waste, clinging to her slim form. She was much taller then me, looking around six foot causing her legs to look forever long. Her eyes were a round hazel that popped out as she looked at you, making you want to squirm.. She looked inhuman. “Ember!” Luke’s voice echoed around me in the distance, farther away then I wanted. We were in the forest, hidden well from site due to the many trees hiding us from view. The damp ground squished under my steps, and I almost fell, but the woman caught me with a exasperated sigh. “Balance is something you obviously need to work on,” She muttered under her breathe. Anger rose in the pit of my stomach and I shoved her away, determined to find Luke on my own. “Luke!” I bellowed. My hands cupped around my mouth in order to be louder. A few moments passed as I circled my surroundings, listening for a response from him but one never came. “Luke!Answer me dammit!” I screamed even louder. My worry was building up and the woman just stood a few feet away, watching me curiously. “He can't hear you. We are in the borders of the spell, and he will not be inside it because him and our sister have landed outside of the spell. They will enter soon enough and meet us in the village,” The woman spoke up and my eyes narrowed at her. “What do you mean outside the spell? Who are you?” My back had already begun to tingle as energy was swirling around my body, aching to be set free, not that I didn't need it as much. The woman raised one of her perfect eyebrows at me before a smirk spread over her face. “The spell of protection that we have put over our borders to keep outsiders out. It keeps us out of view and protects anyone we do not want in, out, “ She explained to my confusion,” As for who I am, well I am Qincey, daughter of Vexa the high sister. I am the village huntress and I am your sister, angelic one.” Be-wild I just stared at her. Confused then it all hit me at once. ” You're a forbidden sister! We're here aren't we?” I blurted out before I could rethink what I was saying and she chuckled. “Yes we are here. We heard your cries and have excepted your request. Welcome daughter of the light and darkness. You have been excepted as one of us.”
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7

Ms.PeytonLovesHP said...
Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:43 pm:
It's been literally... months. I need more! I've been hanging on this cliff for so long... don't be like ABC Family and give up on it! Please! This is one of my all time favorite stories on TI and it can't just be... OVER.

PeytonLovesHarryPotter said...
OMG rereading this after like months...... MORE! You probably thought no one was still reading didnt you....... BUT ITS SOOOOOOOO GOOD

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Ugh, sorry I haven't been on for a while...... I've been busy. But I'm here now...... and I'm begging for more. Your two stories, are like, in my top three. I NEED more. And I'm defienetly not being dramatic when I say I wil die without it.....

Dudet95 said...
I just finished the next chapter:) It's a tad bit short though, I am sorry:/

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Oooooooooh. You know what i'm going to say......... MOOORE. Do i even need to ask anymore? i'm totally addicted....... CONTINUE. :)

HarryPotterLover30 said...
I. NEED. MOOOOOORE. NOOOOOOOOW. BEFORE. I. EXPLODE. GIVE. ME. MOOOORE. NOOOOOOOWW. I CAN'T. WAIT. ANY. LONGER. I'M. ABOUT. TO. SPONTAEOUSLY. COMBUST. INTO. FLAMES. ANY. SECOND. NOW.............. GIVE ME MOOORE.

Dudet95 replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:16 am :
AwwXD I will give you more! lol I had to pause for a bit on writing it because I am going through and editing the first one but I will start back up in writing this one now:)

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:56 pm :
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I needed more. Now.... XD. Don't want to be impatient, but..... I NEED EVEN MORE NOW. It's so good. Don't blame me! You gots me hooked. :) Keep writing because you gots some SERIOUS talent sistah. :{)~

Salamander5000 said...
Amazing! Plz write more!

Dudet95 replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:33 pm :
Lol thank you and I will here soon:)