I Will Not Fall

Author's note: Okay this is the second book in the series "Chronicles of Ember Stone'"!Here you are guys the...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: Okay this is the second book in the series "Chronicles of Ember Stone'"!Here you are guys the sequel to I will Not Break!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Plane falling

I woke to find my bed absent of Graves, his sheets thrown over the edge and he was no where in sight. My mind was high and alert, like every other morning when I awoke from a night of haunting dreams. Never sleeping yet never waking. I was always awake, yet never tired. My legs groaned in protest as I stretched them far, awakening my soar muscles that demanded to stay still. My eyes focused on the mirror that was placed on the ceiling above our bed, which gave anyone who looked up, a perfect view
I had to redo this chapter because there was no spacing in the paragraphs for some reason after it was published:P Hope you like it, and I won't add another chapter till I get one more comment.:)
of themselves. It was built into the ceiling, from the length of one bed post to the other three, and thin golden silk curtains were draped around the frame in order to seclude us from the rest of the room. It was privacy to the best, but also temptation I did not need at the moment, nor did I crave it. Before my mind was dead, all I wanted was to awaken to Graves body pressed against mine. His energy flowing through me to feed my hunger, but I couldn't have that... My hunger will starve until I find Beth and make them pay. I choked up a sob, but shoved it aside as the mirror me stared back, hollowness was all that was seen within my eyes. A black hole of nothingness that should have terrified me, it should have sent me running to Graves, but I didn't... I just stared. The golden covers were tangled up around my legs, little glimpses of flesh exposed to the mirror. My upper body was only covered by my night t-shirt which still stuck to my body from the previous sweat. My hair was greasy and tangled in a wild frenzy but it just matched my lost theme. Nothing made sense anymore... Nothing was worth it. No!- My hunger growled. -She is worth it, he is worth it. VENGENCE!- My hunger became more alive and faint with each growing day, furious that it was fasting but I never listened, because normally it would feel as if I needed to give up.. To give in... But something changed in my inner demon or mind. I was determined to get her back and feel the love for Graves I once had. This feeling of lost was depressing, yet encouraging me even more to find her. So with every ounce of strength that was in me, I rose. This bed would not be my cage, it would be my sanctuary once I completed my goal. It would be where I would show Graves I loved him once again. I will be yours again Graves, and I will find you, Beth... If it's the last thing I do. ................ “Ember, are you sure about this? I mean I'm not doubting you but do you really want to go here? Once we get in I don't know how easy it'll be to get out. They are the Forbidden sisters for a reason you know,” Ollie questioned nervously. Both her sister and I sat next to each other on the plane, hours had passed yet nothing had changed. We were on a public air line on our way to Germany, where we hoped the sisters remained. Their village was close around the area in the country, which we still had no idea where. We brought Sam and his brother along for the trip, because well, we needed the company. They both were a little shocked to find out we would be flying to Germany, but eagerly agreed to come. The air plane was a coach area with tons of seats squished together, And babies squealing, just peachy. “How much longer is this damn flight?” Luke groaned, his foot tapping on the ground, nervousness releasing from every one of his gestures. His blue eyes were squinted in frustration and his light creamy brown hair was matted in front of his eyes, shielding them from view. We forgot to mention to him that he would be on a nine hour flight. “Chill brother, we'll be there soon enough,” Sam shushed his brother, and turned back to glancing out his window, alone behind my seat. His reflection of the glass mirrored the look we both projected when we thought of her... “Earth to Ember? How much longer do we have to listen to the eight year old over here wine?” Ellie questioned. Her hands were waving back and forth between my view of Sam and I snapped my gaze back to the twins, who were glaring at Luke while he entertained himself with a flirty airline attendant. The attendant was a woman in her early twenties with light brown skin, golden eyes and short curly hair that was held up in a neat pony tale. She was sporting off a blue button up shirt and gray tie, while her black knee skirt clung to her ever long legs. Luke was entertaining himself pretty well now I guess. She was giggling at every cheesy line he shot her way, with his hands placed right above hers. Yep, that's Luke for you. Can't hate him, yet can't love him either. “I don't know, why don't you ask Mr. Hot stuff over there. If anyone is going to ask the flight attendant it's him,” I suggested, and Ollie wasted no time in pinching the exposed flesh on Luke’s arm. He jump in surprise and pain with an outraged howl, and startled the attendant into rushing down the hallway away from us... Failure apparently. Luke scowled at Ollie, while her and Ellie laughed hysterically at the scene. Other passengers started to look our way and that was my queue. “Luke, sit your ass down. Girls, pipe down. You're drawing unwanted attention,” I hissed under my breath. “You heard her. I don't doubt that she'll make you if you don't listen,” Sam spoke up with a hint of humor in his voice. Luke looked over at him before glancing over at me. A smirk spreading across his face. “Are you going to come over here and make me sit down Ember? You can always sit on my lap if you want?” He winked.... He had the nerve to actually wink at me. I said nothing, I just rose calmly from my seat, and slid passed the twins to stand directly in front of him. He watched me, his flirty expression hopeful that I might actually take him up on his offer. Without a further wait, I swung my leg out and swept his out from under him so he landed in his seat with a “Thud!” His shocked expression changed to pain because my fingers latched on to his manhood between his thighs, and I was squeezing very tightly, causing whimpers of agony to come from him. “Let me make somethings very clear. You will not talk to me like that. Especially when I am on the verge of demon mode every day because I can not find my f*ing best friend. I am in love with Graves, and if I was going to sit on anyone’s lap don't you think I would be at home on his? So shut you god damn trap before I shut it for you. Are we clear?” I growled in his ear. My heart was pounding and my energy was swirling around my blood, aching to be set free. The fear and pain in his eyes was enough to provoke my hunger, tempting it to take control of me and feed from this miserable life force till I could reach my love and feed from him again. The harder I squeezed and the more I could taste the pathetic emotions radiating off this boy. “Ember! Stop it now! You're hurting him and drawing attention to us!” Sam's fingers clamped down over my arm and pulled slightly, encouraging me to let go. My eyes darted to him, and stared at the pale blue eyes of my friend. Recognition dawned on me and I released his crotch from me hands, so he could carress them himself, begging them to stop aching. Every single pair of eyes on the plane was watching me if apprehension, including the twins. Sam watched me, aware of the control my hunger had on me at the moment but the feeling was subsiding now, and all I felt was guilt. I had hurt one of my friends... When he was joking. “I am so sorry Luke,” I whispered before stumbling out of the row and down the isles. The airline woman’s restroom was thankfully clear, and out of site of the other passengers so I rushed in and slammed the door shut. “Dammit!” I cried. My fists slammed against the walls, and pain coursed through my hand but I ignored it and slammed the toilet lid down so I could sit. “Where are you God? What is happening to me? Please help me find her,” I cried, my hands fisted in my hair and my lip quivered. My heart was aching to feel Graves arms around me, comforting my lonely heart but I couldn't go back. I couldn't give up. Despite how much I wished to live and learn I couldn't. This feeling won't fade until I find her. “Ember, It's me Luke. Please open the door.” Startled I rubbed my eyes, ridding the evidence of the tears that rushed down my cheek but my puffy eyes were a dead give away. Sluggishly, I rose and unclicked the lock on the bathroom door but just before I opened it, something changed... The bathroom started to feel ice cold, and I touched the door knob but the moment my fingers came in contact with the metal a string of electricity shot out at my hand. “Ouch!” I growled and stumbled back away from the door. Worry was always something I had going on in the back of my mind, but I wasn't necessarily worried right now... I was curious. My arm stretched out so I could touch the handle again but before I could, the same string of electricity jumped at me and I yanked it back before I could feel the burn twice. “What the hell?”I muttered and stared in curiosity. -Dear sister, we hear your cries. We feel the power that courses through your blood and we except you as one of us.- A voice echoed around me, unknown to anyone I had ever heard. Panic began to settle in and I thrusted my hand out, and clamped it down on the handle. The electricity shot up my hand but I ignored the sharpened pain and pulled the door open. Luke stood in front of now. He was leaning against the door frame, still grasping himself a bit in pain, while he stood straighter in shock. ”Ember It's okay I'm so-What the hell?” He stopped mid sentence in complete bewilderment. He wasn't freaking out because the room had suddenly turned ice cold, and the bathroom light was flickering... No, he was freaking out because the floor had suddenly started going liquid around me and I was sinking through. “Ember!” He yelled and grabbed hold of my arms, as I started falling in, unable to resist the force yanking me through the bottom of the plane. I struggled to get out, and break free from the floor, but I was now neck deep in and Luke was getting pulled in along with me. “Let go Luke now!” I ordered, silently begging him to listen but once I saw that look in his eyes, the determination to save me or die, I knew he would not. “Not gonna happen babe, you're stuck with me, even if you rip my **** off,” He winked again, despite my previous threat, and before I could even think to respond, we were falling in.

Ms.PeytonLovesHP said...
Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:43 pm:
It's been literally... months. I need more! I've been hanging on this cliff for so long... don't be like ABC Family and give up on it! Please! This is one of my all time favorite stories on TI and it can't just be... OVER.

PeytonLovesHarryPotter said...
OMG rereading this after like months...... MORE! You probably thought no one was still reading didnt you....... BUT ITS SOOOOOOOO GOOD

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Ugh, sorry I haven't been on for a while...... I've been busy. But I'm here now...... and I'm begging for more. Your two stories, are like, in my top three. I NEED more. And I'm defienetly not being dramatic when I say I wil die without it.....

Dudet95 said...
I just finished the next chapter:) It's a tad bit short though, I am sorry:/

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Oooooooooh. You know what i'm going to say......... MOOORE. Do i even need to ask anymore? i'm totally addicted....... CONTINUE. :)

HarryPotterLover30 said...
I. NEED. MOOOOOORE. NOOOOOOOOW. BEFORE. I. EXPLODE. GIVE. ME. MOOOORE. NOOOOOOOWW. I CAN'T. WAIT. ANY. LONGER. I'M. ABOUT. TO. SPONTAEOUSLY. COMBUST. INTO. FLAMES. ANY. SECOND. NOW.............. GIVE ME MOOORE.

Dudet95 replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:16 am :
AwwXD I will give you more! lol I had to pause for a bit on writing it because I am going through and editing the first one but I will start back up in writing this one now:)

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:56 pm :
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I needed more. Now.... XD. Don't want to be impatient, but..... I NEED EVEN MORE NOW. It's so good. Don't blame me! You gots me hooked. :) Keep writing because you gots some SERIOUS talent sistah. :{)~

Salamander5000 said...
Amazing! Plz write more!

Dudet95 replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:33 pm :
Lol thank you and I will here soon:)