I Will Not Fall

Author's note: Okay this is the second book in the series "Chronicles of Ember Stone'"!Here you are guys the...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: Okay this is the second book in the series "Chronicles of Ember Stone'"!Here you are guys the sequel to I will Not Break!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Forbidden sisters

"You want to what?" Ollie’s perplexed voice rose in panic. She stared me down willing me to take back my plan of action and say it was a joke but I remained silent and watched them all stare at me like I was nuts. Sam's eyes wavered to the floor and a smile flickered across his face for a moment.

I knew this plan sounded futile but it was the only one we had and I was tired of getting damn dogs to deal with dark magic when we could go to the source of it ourselves.
Tuda! Forbidden sisters:D They are going to play a pretty big roll with Bethany 'wink wink'. Please comment, this is spell checked:D
"I want to go to the village of the forbidden sisters," I repeated myself. My voice confident and sure, hopeful they would understand.

No such luck. They continued to look at me like I was out of my mind, and Sam waited, watching us for some more information.
The Village of the forbidden sisters was obviously a village, but it wasn't normal. It was home to the largest witch coven in the world, The forbidden sisters. They were the strongest and oldest coven alive today. Graves told me about them a couple weeks ago when our case got pushed back because their coven leader had a meeting with the council.
He had been so serious and worried about their visit to the council. He came home freaking out until I asked who they were.

"The forbidden sisters are the only coven alive today that still practices the dark magic. One of them is even a member of the council. She holds more power then five of the council members put together. Her name is Vexa, her blood line has been the strongest out of all the forbidden sisters for generations," He explained. I just stared at him blankly and asked why were they called the forbidden sisters.

"They began calling them the forbidden sisters because they are off limits to any male outside of the village, forbidden fruit as you could put it. They don't take well to outsiders, and they haven't excepted anyone new into the coven for over a hundred years. To go to their village without an invitation is forbidden."

I have been thinking about them since Graves explained who they are. I know it is forbidden, but I want to find them and get them to teach me how to either break through dark magic or bend it some how. At first I thought myself crazy when I first came up with the idea of taking the twins and the guys but our options were slim and the plan had been nagging at the back of my mind for over a week now.

"Are you sure you didn't bump your head a little too hard back there Ember?" Ellie questioned. She studied me, dumbfounded in a way, but secretly I smelled her fear. She didn't want to tamper with dark magic.
I slammed my fist against the wall and growled. "Look guys I know I have been a pain in the ass and my temper is crossing the line but we are running out of options and this could be our chance. I've been thinking about this for a while now and when Graves was telling me about the council sister I knew this could be it. I will go with or without you but that's that."

I understood why they didn't want to risk going to the dark sisters better than anyone. Dark magic messed you up, it did with my father anyways, but Beth needs us and this could be the way we find her.

Ollie leaped up and scowled."We all miss her Ember. You're not the only one trying here. Your man is out everyday I hear fighting to find her. You need to cooperate with us in order for us to get somewhere. I'll go but the moment someone threatens to turn me into a toad I am running for the hills!"

Ellie glanced at her sister then me, nodding in agreement. I scowled in annoyance and looked to Sam for support. He sighed and turned to me. "That sounds like crazy talk Ember," He paused and looked at the twins. A smile broke out on his face. " Let's do it."
Relief washed through me despite my numb heart. I glanced at the clock on the wall and stood surprised. It was nearly sunrise and Graves was going to be home any minute. I love Graves with all my heart but these days I dread going to sleep. Even when I am with him Beth is all I see.

"Well you guys best be getting back to your dorm. Graves will be home soon and I am going to go take a quick shower," I muttered.
Let's hope Graves can't smell my determination just yet... He can't know about the dark sisters... That is where his great grandmother lives.

This book has 10 comments. Post your own now!

Ms.PeytonLovesHP said...
It's been literally... months. I need more! I've been hanging on this cliff for so long... don't be like ABC Family and give up on it! Please! This is one of my all time favorite stories on TI and it can't just be... OVER.

PeytonLovesHarryPotter said...
OMG rereading this after like months...... MORE! You probably thought no one was still reading didnt you....... BUT ITS SOOOOOOOO GOOD

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Ugh, sorry I haven't been on for a while...... I've been busy. But I'm here now...... and I'm begging for more. Your two stories, are like, in my top three. I NEED more. And I'm defienetly not being dramatic when I say I wil die without it.....

Dudet95 said...
I just finished the next chapter:) It's a tad bit short though, I am sorry:/

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Oooooooooh. You know what i'm going to say......... MOOORE. Do i even need to ask anymore? i'm totally addicted....... CONTINUE. :)

HarryPotterLover30 said...
I. NEED. MOOOOOORE. NOOOOOOOOW. BEFORE. I. EXPLODE. GIVE. ME. MOOOORE. NOOOOOOOWW. I CAN'T. WAIT. ANY. LONGER. I'M. ABOUT. TO. SPONTAEOUSLY. COMBUST. INTO. FLAMES. ANY. SECOND. NOW.............. GIVE ME MOOORE.

Dudet95 replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:16 am
AwwXD I will give you more! lol I had to pause for a bit on writing it because I am going through and editing the first one but I will start back up in writing this one now:)

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I needed more. Now.... XD. Don't want to be impatient, but..... I NEED EVEN MORE NOW. It's so good. Don't blame me! You gots me hooked. :) Keep writing because you gots some SERIOUS talent sistah. :{)~

Salamander5000 said...
Amazing! Plz write more!

Dudet95 replied...
Lol thank you and I will here soon:)