I Will Not Fall

Author's note: Okay this is the second book in the series "Chronicles of Ember Stone'"!Here you are guys the...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: Okay this is the second book in the series "Chronicles of Ember Stone'"!Here you are guys the sequel to I will Not Break!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Kidnapped

Ember!" Graves Roared and Threw himself over me. He knocked us both to the ground and wrapped himself around me. His chest pressed firmly against my head and his arms were securely around my body.

The oak doors I had found so beautiful had exploded into millions of pieces sending sparks of fire everywhere and knocking the candles over everywhere.
Somewhere along the explosion the fire from the fallen candles spread across the room. Black smoke rose all around us. Bright blood
Okay so this is spell checked. Let me know if you see any errors and Please comment, it makes me want to keep updating!
trickled down my forearm as a piece of wood slashed across it. Graves clenched his jaw tightly closed and pulled himself off of me.

Coughs echoed throughout the room, and I hastily stood moving toward the sound."We have to help the others Graves," Desperately I cried out to him as he tried to pull me to the door. He growled angrily and tugged me farther away from the coughs.

All of a sudden something slammed into my mind. Wave after wave of emotions smashed into my head. My Angel instincts burst free and sought out the colors of each emotion running through my head. A faint gray laid in the far corner of the room, the persons heart beat echoed in my angel ears ringing thud-thud---thud----thud.. It was quickly slowing down.

Determination rushed through me and triggered my immortal strength. I yanked my hand free of Graves and ran to the persons slowing heart and gray era. Graves howled in panic but rushed after another heart beat close by with a red era that shuddered over and over again violently.

As I neared the dark figure with its gray colors I recognized it to Mason, the old man. He was coughing up blood, and a large piece of the door frame was lodged into his chest right through his heart. I collapsed down near him and and felt his pulse regardless of the fact I could see it slowly dying down.
"p--Pu---pul--pull," He choked out more blood as he tried to speak to me. I look at him confused and scared but he lowered his hands to the piece of wood, and pointed shakily at it.

"Pu--Puuull," He begged. His hands gripped the piece engorged in his heart but he was too weak to pull it out. So I gripped that sucker like a It was all I had to hold on to and I pulled with every ounce of Angel strength within me. His scream rang through my head over and over even after It slid out pulling pieces of his skin and other things I would not like to mention out dripping onto my dress.
It replayed over and over in my mind even after he finally stopped screaming.

"B--blo--ood!" He moaned as his eyes focused on my blood soaked body. His eyes turned red and he leaned up totally oblivious to the fact there was a hole in his chest and it must hurt like a bitch.
I leaped back putting as much distance between me and the blood sucker slowly moving my way.
He crawled his way over to me and I stood quickly ready to run for it but ran into a hard rock chest blocking my path.

"Now where do you think your going love? The fun just started!" A familiar voice laughed in my ear.
Rage boiled in my blood as I looked up to meet the red eyes of none other than Graves jackass brother... Rubin. His arrogant smirk stared down at me showing off his very white but deadly vampire teeth. This was the guy who really killed my mother and helped try to take me away from my mate and make me his... Bastard.

"You," I spat. My inner demon rose to the surface and my shoulder blades tingled. I had not change much since the first night... The night I broke free from him and my loser of a father. Hot sparks flickered throughout my skin and it had nothing to do with the fact Fire was blazing all around us and smoke was clouding our vision because I saw just fine... Rubin's era was Deep Red

His grin widened and he looked down at the blood thirsty vampire following me. "Aw did I interrupt your lovely bonding ceremony? My bad. Looks like This guys having a bad time anyways," He Pointed down and flicked a piece of wood off his jacket onto the blood thirsty Mason. I jumped away from them both as they advanced on me. I backed towards the fire feeling the heat prick my neck and send the sparks deeper through my body.

Energy coursed throughout me, and I shuddered as my shoulder blades shifted."Get away from me," I clenched my jaw together willing my wings to stay in and hold control over my demon and angel instincts. They were clawing at my control with everything they had and my mind was minutes away from breaking. "Just leave now I'm not coming with you," I snapped.

My body was shivering violently and Rubin cocked his head to the side curiously. "I am not here for you this time my Angel. I wish that was who I was here for but I am here for a certain slave of mine. She has been very bad girl so she needs punished. My dear friend Quinn is fetching her for me while I wish you and your mommies boy a happy bonding ceremony but I think that is a little too late don't you?" He laughed and leaped out of my way as I screamed in anger and jumped at him. My wings were slowly tearing through my skin begging to be set free.

Sweat slid down my face and rose as steam as I control yet another spasm of energy rushing through me."Don't you touch her! She's not you slave!" I roared and leaped again. This time before He could leap away he was sacked to the ground... But not by me.

Graves came out from no where and ran into Rubin full vampire speed and slammed his fist into his face."Leave my mate alone!"He growled furiously. Graves black suit was torn with burn holes all over. His eyes glowed red as he stared Rubin down. Rubin backed away from us rubbing his jaw.
"I'm not here for your mate today brother. I just want my slave, and to say hi. Looks like my entrance was a little over board but never the less congratulations!" He laughed evilly.
He circled around us like a predator, his gaze never left mine.

"You have disrupted a sacred bonding ritual!" A Man stomped out of the shadows toward Rubin.
He was covered in burns but he held himself with strong gracefulness as he stopped behind Rubin with as glare. The man spread his arms open wide palms facing up and the fire raging Died down into just smoke. I stared at the man in aw wondering who he was and what he was.

His eyes were bright gold and fur began to sprout out of his arms, long thick golden fur... Holy crap man. His Hair on his head was buzz cut short, and his face held no facial hair whatsoever. He had a really muscular facial frame and his was ripped.

"You have disturbed a sacred bonding. Under my orders you are to surrender and face The ancient council. Resistance with result in immediate termination," The man boomed. His voice held a sort of power feel to it. When he spoke I felt like I had to listen. Like I wanted to. Rubin on the other hand did not.

He chuckled and stepped back towards the ruined door frame, where Quinn suddenly emerged... Holding a unconscious Beth.
"Beth!" I roared. Her face looked like stone and anger took a hold. My inner demon exploded.
My wings ripped through my skin, bones cracked as they pushed out of my star like tattoos. My Wings sparkled like diamond feathers and swung wide open. My eyes focused on The human girl, I was looking at her in new eyes.
-Attack- My hunger cried.

So I did... And they disappeared. One second they were there smiling at me and the next the were gone and I stood in their place screaming.
"Beth!"I screamed. Tears of terror flowed down my face and Graves wrapped himself around me comfortingly. He pulled me against him despite the wings bulging out of my ruined dress. His kissed my forehead and rocked me against his body whispering in my ear.

"It's going to be okay. We'll find a way to get her back. Calm down, free the demon," He urged.
Hollow and angry I gripped his shirt and bawled.
They took her because of me.. They took her and they are going to kill her like they killed my mother just to try and make me lose my humanity. They are winning.

Realization of what they were doing made me calm down and release my inner demon. My wings retracted into just tattooed stars trailing all along my back till the next time I needed them.
My hearing and all senses retreated to my human ones and I curled up in a ball against Graves for now taking the comfort he offered... Because the moment the tears stopped I was going after Beth... I was going to save her before they killed her because I will not let them hurt anyone else in the process of making me lose my humanity... I will not break from the loss and I will Not Fall.

This book has 10 comments. Post your own now!

Ms.PeytonLovesHP said...
It's been literally... months. I need more! I've been hanging on this cliff for so long... don't be like ABC Family and give up on it! Please! This is one of my all time favorite stories on TI and it can't just be... OVER.

PeytonLovesHarryPotter said...
OMG rereading this after like months...... MORE! You probably thought no one was still reading didnt you....... BUT ITS SOOOOOOOO GOOD

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Ugh, sorry I haven't been on for a while...... I've been busy. But I'm here now...... and I'm begging for more. Your two stories, are like, in my top three. I NEED more. And I'm defienetly not being dramatic when I say I wil die without it.....

Dudet95 said...
I just finished the next chapter:) It's a tad bit short though, I am sorry:/

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Oooooooooh. You know what i'm going to say......... MOOORE. Do i even need to ask anymore? i'm totally addicted....... CONTINUE. :)

HarryPotterLover30 said...
I. NEED. MOOOOOORE. NOOOOOOOOW. BEFORE. I. EXPLODE. GIVE. ME. MOOOORE. NOOOOOOOWW. I CAN'T. WAIT. ANY. LONGER. I'M. ABOUT. TO. SPONTAEOUSLY. COMBUST. INTO. FLAMES. ANY. SECOND. NOW.............. GIVE ME MOOORE.

Dudet95 replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:16 am
AwwXD I will give you more! lol I had to pause for a bit on writing it because I am going through and editing the first one but I will start back up in writing this one now:)

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I needed more. Now.... XD. Don't want to be impatient, but..... I NEED EVEN MORE NOW. It's so good. Don't blame me! You gots me hooked. :) Keep writing because you gots some SERIOUS talent sistah. :{)~

Salamander5000 said...
Amazing! Plz write more!

Dudet95 replied...
Lol thank you and I will here soon:)