Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > I Will Not Fall

I Will Not Fall

Courtney G.
I Will Not Fall
Summary: Everyone says that you have a choice. Free will as they call it. A choice to live or a choice to die. A choice to sing or to dance. This choice that we have can be good or bad. I was given a choice.. Nothing like the choices of my everyday life. I was given the choice to To rise with the angels or to fall with the demons. This choice I must make can effect everyones lives, and choices. It could end everyones existance or it could save us all. Hi I am Ember stone and I was kidnapped by a vampire, and I survived. I did not break when I was a slave, and I found love along the way, but I also discovered dangers and secrets that could kill us all... I discovered myself. I am a half angel half human who is destined to fall. I must rise and protect the weak, or I must fall and rule the world. That is the choice my Demonic father gave me. Hatred for him almost broke me but Now I know the path I must take. I did not break, and Not I will Not Fall.

Ms.PeytonLovesHP said...
Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:43 pm:
It's been literally... months. I need more! I've been hanging on this cliff for so long... don't be like ABC Family and give up on it! Please! This is one of my all time favorite stories on TI and it can't just be... OVER.

PeytonLovesHarryPotter said...
OMG rereading this after like months...... MORE! You probably thought no one was still reading didnt you....... BUT ITS SOOOOOOOO GOOD

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Ugh, sorry I haven't been on for a while...... I've been busy. But I'm here now...... and I'm begging for more. Your two stories, are like, in my top three. I NEED more. And I'm defienetly not being dramatic when I say I wil die without it.....

Dudet95 said...
I just finished the next chapter:) It's a tad bit short though, I am sorry:/

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Oooooooooh. You know what i'm going to say......... MOOORE. Do i even need to ask anymore? i'm totally addicted....... CONTINUE. :)

HarryPotterLover30 said...
I. NEED. MOOOOOORE. NOOOOOOOOW. BEFORE. I. EXPLODE. GIVE. ME. MOOOORE. NOOOOOOOWW. I CAN'T. WAIT. ANY. LONGER. I'M. ABOUT. TO. SPONTAEOUSLY. COMBUST. INTO. FLAMES. ANY. SECOND. NOW.............. GIVE ME MOOORE.

Dudet95 replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:16 am :
AwwXD I will give you more! lol I had to pause for a bit on writing it because I am going through and editing the first one but I will start back up in writing this one now:)

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:56 pm :
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I needed more. Now.... XD. Don't want to be impatient, but..... I NEED EVEN MORE NOW. It's so good. Don't blame me! You gots me hooked. :) Keep writing because you gots some SERIOUS talent sistah. :{)~

Salamander5000 said...
Amazing! Plz write more!

Dudet95 replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:33 pm :
Lol thank you and I will here soon:)