Slaying My Love

Author's note: I was really inspired by this story from Quizazz called 'My Master, My Lover'. As you can...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was really inspired by this story from Quizazz called 'My Master, My Lover'. As you can probably guess from the title, it's a love story between a vampire master and his human slave. It's an amazing story and I totally enjoyed reading it.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Avery Hope Simmos

This is just a short part of introducing the characters.
Hey there beautiful. I’m Avery, I’m 16 years of age and I’m a vampire slayer. I guess you can call me ‘emo’ because of what I wear, the things I do and the type of hairstyles I have. But no biggy. Anyways, like I said before, I’m a vampire slayer, but I’m different from the rest. I’ve got telepathy powers. How you may ask?? Before my parents were killed, they gave me and my baby sister a dose of “Lamia Sanguis”. I don’t know what it is so don’t ask. When things get out of hand, and I mean REALLY out of hand, I change into my “form”. In my form, I turn paler and my some parts of my hair turn sliver, I don’t know why, it just does .With my powers, it’s obviously easier for me, but I prefer not to use them so I know what to do when I run out on energy and besides, I prefer to have a challenge.