Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > A Date with the Devil

A Date with the Devil

Vampirechick1159
A Date with the Devil
Summary: When the novel opens, Samantha has Gerard, the boy of her dreams, her family, and supreme happiness. She's defeated Satan (see previous book) and she has nothing left to worry about...right?
Wrong. It's not over. In fact, it's only just begun. First her mom's kidnapped. Then her dad's in a car accident. On top of that, she and Gerard are going through a rough patch.
And that's not all. Around the world, random freak incidents of nature are causing death and destruction on a massive scale. Samantha's stirred up a very big, very old enemy. One who's not going down without a fight.
So she decides to do the unthinkable. She decides to strike a deal. No matter what, she's getting her parents back. She'll give up anything.
But will she achieve anything?

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

MissEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 31, 2014 at 9:48 am
Oh, geez Luis. This is amazing and phenomenal. I absolutely, love this, the second sequel. Don't worry, I read the first one, haha. I'll comment on that, too. I know this was a while ago, but would it be alright of me to ask if you are going to continue this? It's up to you and your choice, but if you do; I look forward to reading it. :) You have such a talent and greatness and light in you; and you are a amazing and wonderful, talented writer and person. Thank you so much, for shari... (more »)

ForThoseWhoHaveHeart said...
Really good so far.! Keep going.(:

Vampirechick1159 replied...
Jun. 26, 2012 at 2:31 am
Thanks! I was actually just about to write some! c: