Forever & Always

Author's note: Another book inspired me to write this book. In the book a boy and a girl are best friends, but I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: Another book inspired me to write this book. In the book a boy and a girl are best friends, but I decided to make my characters fall in love. My best friend has encouraged me to continue with this book and but my heart and soul into it! Thank you Amber! I hope that people discover from this novel that sometimes the greatest sacrifices you make, whether or not they are good outcomes or bad, there could be consequences and you'll never know they are right around the corner.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

The Explaining

I took the first step out of my bedroom and turned the corner to go downstairs when all I see is Miranda stepping out of her room at the same time.
“You idiot,” Miranda said quietly making sure that Papa didn’t here.
I didn’t say anything back so I wouldn’t get in trouble. She started the whole thing and I don’t need anymore mischief going on in my book.
I then decided to dart past her and just run down the stairs; beating her so Daddy would have a good impression on me. All of a sudden I glanced to my right and saw Miranda trying to make her way past me also trying to be the first one down the stairs.
“Stop it!” I yelled.
“No you stop it!” She yelled back.
“Girls,” Daddy said with anger.
We both bolted straight up at the end of the stair case and had our hands behind our backs looking like good little girls.
“Explain to me, one at a time, what has happened. Annabelle you may precede first.”
“What Daddy that’s not fair!” Miranda argued.
“You will have your turn miss,” Daddy replied to that snobby comment.
“Ok Daddy I will begin,” I said with happiness in my voice that I got to go first. “It all started at Carter’s door. I rang the doorbell and she was making jokes about how Carter and I like each other and…..
“Excuse me young lady what did you just say? Did you say you and Carter like each other?” Daddy said with a worried tone.
“No Daddy…Well I did but she thinks and everybody else thinks that we do but we are really good friends that’s all. Trust me Papa that’s all.” I replied with fury.
“Aright. You may continue.”
“Well as I was saying after she kept embarrassing me in front of Carter, she started using bad language. Then I kept telling her to stop it but once we got to the bus stop she said ‘Ain’t it good that Carter was home this morning ‘cause Carter, your girlfriend was getting worried that you weren’t gonna be home, isn’t that right Annabelle?’ and so I started chasing her and she kept screaming back bad language and telling me to stop it. Then the bus came and we couldn’t catch it because we were too far away. Daddy that’s what happened and I promise that I would never lie to you. That’s what I remember so that’s what I have told.”
“Alright, now it’s your turn Miranda,” Daddy said with slight delight that my long story was over.
“I……uh……I mean….uh……no…you’re the worst sister ever!”
Then she ran to her room without saying another word. The first thing I thought after she ran was that her story was definitely shorter then mine.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

FallenAngel170198This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is great so keep writing it please :D <3

MariaLee3 said...
Thank you so much! I am going to try to post some more of my work so you guys can enjoy it! Also just to let you know, the beginning of the book has changed a little but nothing major so I might update it if I can figure it out :)

Freckles3 replied...
Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:08 am
Goooooood, because I need to read more of this. Update quickly!!! :)

Freckles3 said...
Sept. 22, 2012 at 8:22 am
This is a really good book! :) You should post the other chapters!  ~Amber

hannymaki replied...
Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:19 am
She is right, I loved your story. Please post the rest of it. I am really curious to know what happens at the end. 

Freckles3 replied...
She has a bunch more chapters but she's been really busy lately. She's been working on this thing since sixth grade!!!!! These are just the beginning. It gets a whole lot more romancey, trust me.