New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Forever & Always

Author's note: Another book inspired me to write this book. In the book a boy and a girl are best friends, but I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: Another book inspired me to write this book. In the book a boy and a girl are best friends, but I decided to make my characters fall in love. My best friend has encouraged me to continue with this book and but my heart and soul into it! Thank you Amber! I hope that people discover from this novel that sometimes the greatest sacrifices you make, whether or not they are good outcomes or bad, there could be consequences and you'll never know they are right around the corner.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Everything Goes Wrong

“Wait ‘till Daddy hears about this young ladies!”
“Mamma it wasn’t my fault!” I said.
“It was too! You ought a hear a few wise words I have to say to you coward! Why the hell did you chase me!” Miranda replied with frustration.
“Miranda Marie Smith you go to your room right now!” Mamma yelled at her while she was already making her way up the stairs.
“You too missy!!” Mamma yelled at me this time.
“What I didn’t do anything!!”
All I can say is, when I look back on this chapter, I think wow my writing style has changed since I've gotten older! The rest of the book gets so much better!
“Well apparently you did ‘cause Miranda is accusing you of chasing her! Now go to your room until I call Daddy and he comes home from work to punish you both. Then I will take you to school and you can explain to your principal what has happened.” Mamma said as she tried to calmed down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my room and picked up the phone and dialed Carter’s number. He didn’t answer. Just as I thought. He never answered his phone! I dialed again and this time he picked up.
“Hello, Henderson residents,” Carter said through the telephone.
“Carter it’s me Annabelle,” I replied in an anxious tone.
“Oh hey, so what happened?”
“I arrived home and Mamma was surprised to see us, then Miranda and I started yelling at each other and that’s when Mamma got it. She scolded us and Miranda blamed the whole thing on me and I said it wasn’t my fault. Miranda started swearing saying bad words and all and believe it or not Mamma yelled her full name, and then sent her to her room! That part I was happy about until she told me to go to my room too I disagreed and argued with her but she said she was gonna call Daddy and then the principal. What happened to you?”
“My Pop’s grounded me ‘till this Saturday and gave me a lecture.”
“That’s all?” I said sounding surprised.
“Yep. But more things happened to you ‘cause this situation actually was you and Miranda’s problem not mine. I just tried to stop the arguing.”
“Yeah I guess your right.”
“Miranda Marie and Annabelle Marie get down stairs this instant!” Papa screamed from the main floor.
“Carter I have to go. See you later. Thanks for everything.”
“Ok bye,”
And that’s when the phone clicked down onto the receiver and I dared take a foot out of my bedroom.

FallenAngel170198 said...
This is great so keep writing it please :D <3

MariaLee3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you so much! I am going to try to post some more of my work so you guys can enjoy it! Also just to let you know, the beginning of the book has changed a little but nothing major so I might update it if I can figure it out :)

Freckles3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:08 am :
Goooooood, because I need to read more of this. Update quickly!!! :)

Freckles3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 22, 2012 at 8:22 am:
This is a really good book! :) You should post the other chapters!  ~Amber

hannymaki replied...
Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:19 am :
She is right, I loved your story. Please post the rest of it. I am really curious to know what happens at the end. 

Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:10 pm :
She has a bunch more chapters but she's been really busy lately. She's been working on this thing since sixth grade!!!!! These are just the beginning. It gets a whole lot more romancey, trust me.