Nostalgia

Author's note: Based on a true story.
Author's note: Based on a true story.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 Next »

November of 2009

The next day at school, my friends told me excitedly how Josh had waited for me all night outside the bathroom door, until his brother made him leave.
For the next few weeks at school, every time he saw me, Josh would smile and try to talk to me. I never let him.

Soon, Josh stopped coming to school. After about a month, it was clear that he was never coming back.
There were all kinds of rumors about what had happened to him and his brother.
“I heard they got expelled.”
“They’re under house arrest for stealing car.”
They got sent to military school.”
They’re in Juvy.”

As for me, I was unsure about how I felt. Part of me knew that I’d made the right decision. I knew that Josh was nothing but trouble.
The other part of me, however, was devastated. How could I have let such a great opportunity pass me by? Josh was my Dream Boy. Hadn’t I said so myself?
For years, those two parts of me battled each other out.

FallenAngel170198This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:29 am:
This is awesome. I think that the ending kind of like just stopped when a good bit came in but apart from that it was good :D can you please go check out some of my stuff? Thank you :D

team_haymitchThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
emily was in 5th grade! she was little. she shouldn't have been dating, and she knew it.

Zuccini75 said...
Oh - Good, rather abrupt ending but good job!  I just don't get why she doesn't tell the guy yes?!!?!? , it happpened to me once - I told they guy he was a moron, but went with him anyway! :)

nemish23 said...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 5:18 pm:

awesome!!! keep going, i really like it.

and check out my work too? :)

Zuccini75 replied...
Apr. 3, 2012 at 2:53 pm :
I saw yours, the coloured eyes one - that was really well written too!

Mrs.NiallHoran said...
Mar. 28, 2012 at 10:52 am:
OMG emily ur work just keeps getting better and better. I would rate it 5 stars, but i can't soo, know in ur heart that i love it.