Making You Mine...

Author's note: What inspired me to write this piece? Wow, let's see. Um... all my fiction work is actually just...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: What inspired me to write this piece? Wow, let's see. Um... all my fiction work is actually just a really twisted version of things that do go on this world and I try to incorporate a lot of maturity and importance as well as comedy and action. I realised people are taken from their normal lives and are forced into situations where they feel as if they do only have two choices and in their case neither sound endearing, I just really wanted to spread the this message. Please post this everywhere, this can help you anytime...
"When there are only two clear options available to you, make a third..."  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

The True State Of Tedium

Chapter Three
If you asked me what my favourite car in the world would be. It would be a Bentley. And I could settle with any type. So here I am sitting in a Bentley with a chauffeur sat next to my kidnapper.
I had crossed my legs and propped myself up on my elbows. My seatbelt wasn’t being worn and neither was his. The only reason I sat like this was because I enjoyed watching writher around squished.
If I was going to die I want to at the very least annoy him, and at the
I dedicate this to all bentley owners out there, just because I'm really jealous. Thanks for the support - the support I'm hoping I'll get. More to come
most throttle him.
The silence was murdering me. I felt – scared. And in a weird way nervous. I imagined when people say they have butterflies in their stomachs and I feel as if I have birds. Savage and attacking every part of me.
I couldn’t help but clutch on to my stomach, imagining them in there. I felt sick. And almost as if he read my mind…
“Feeling a bit dizzy?” He asked sweetly.
“Sick actually.” I said colouring my words with venom and showering it in disgust.
“Do you not like car rides?” He said. Oh, that psychopath. Now the least I can do is strangle him.
“No actually, it’s you” I spat.
He laughed, amused. Chuckled.
“Are you laughing?” I snarled. Actually snarled.
“Why are you joking?” He sniggered.
“Am I joking? No I am not! You have just ripped me away from my father, snatched me from London! And you think I am joking? I am damn well serious! So don’t you dare play with me because I’m serious?”
He just looked straight ahead. His face showed no expression whatsoever. “So am I.” He replied finally.
His profile was pale, unnaturally pale. His eyes were dull. Glassy but somehow – empty? I don’t know. I’m not sure.
“I think you have some explaining to do.” I demanded. It was the least he could do.
He turned round. And I managed to look closer this time; it was brighter and easier to see. Has he got – fangs? You can’t be serious. He was like one of those brooding gothic figures. The ones straight out of books and fairy tales. Except I think he is a nightmare.
I am now officially deeming myself as crazy. I quickly looked away. It’s just my mind making things up to cope, that’s what we learnt in psychology. More or less.
“Well.” I pressed as curtly as I could.
“I’m vampire.” He said.
How do I respond to that? I laugh hysterically. I laugh as much as I ever have done. I know at least one of us is crazy and I’m guessing it’s him; he was after all a kidnapper.
“I told you I’m serious.” He said with a bemused look on his face.
“Oh yeah and I told you I’m the queen.”
“You might be.” He said no emotion in his tone. No empathy.
“I’m sorry?” I blurted out. He really is mental.
“You’ll see when you get there.”
“YOU KNOW WHAT?!”
He sighed, his thumb rubbing circles on his temple, he looked stressed, but not half as stressed as I did. “What?”
“I DON’T WANT TO KNOW! I JUST WANT YOU TO TAKE ME BACK HOME…” I pleaded with him.
“No can do…”
“We are here your highness.” Our conversation was cut off by the driver saying …
Whoa. Your highness? I glared at him, I glared daggers at him. If looks could kill he’d be dead before he even hit the ground. I want an explanation and I want one NOW.
I think he got the message.
“You’ll see, Girly, just wait.” He got out and offered me his hand. Maybe not.
“No way, dude no way.” I stepped out of the car. Wait let me rephrase that. I fell out of the car, managing to look like an idiot to the man who just offered me help getting out of the car.
Once again he offered me his hand. Nope, I will never…
The most embarrassing moment of my life, where in the process of climbing up, I slipped again.
His hand was still there, and I could take it. Either way I was probably going to lose a piece of my pride. I took his hand. I am forever going to regret that I can say that now.
“OMG. OMG. OMG!” I muttered, to no one in particular.
“Like it?” He said gesturing to the house. No, not house. No, manor. No, not even that. It was a mansion. Ivy and roses grew up the aged and dirty walls. It even had a moat. Does that mean it’s a castle then? It was amazing, at a guess I’m guessing it has five floors, but I’m not that sure.
“OMG.”
“Anything more constructive to add?” He smirked. Oh, he thought he was amazing.
“OMG,” I said flicking my hair like a model. I thought it would be so much bigger!” I put my head my hand on my left hip and leaned on my right leg.
“Gracy!” She squealed. I could recognise that anywhere…
“Chastity!” I screamed, we both hugged each other till we squeezed the life out of each other. Then we held hands and started jumping round and round in circles. Chastity was the sort of typical cheerleader. But not a cheerleader and without the attitude.
“OMG, Gracy you look awful. Like you’ve been dragged through a bush, head first!” Maybe a bit of attitude. But whatever she did she still looked immaculate.
Someone, *cough* *cough* Kaspar *cough* *cough*, cleared there throat behind us. “Ladies. Shall we?”

Dear Mother,
A Small World,
Girly and Chastity knew each other. Small world huh? It always amuses me. Human behaviour. They all care so much. And are so ignorant. But then it is a blessing.
It’s going to take something to convince Girly about the truth.
Oh, hell.
Kaspar,
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

CheshirekatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 11 at 3:31 pm:
Wow you have to finish this!

bubbles6 said...
Apr. 28 at 8:51 am:
You should right more, I really can't wait to see where this goes.

LostInStereoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 11 at 5:49 pm:
The storyline is unique, which makes the story very entertaining. However, I agree with the other commenters when they say to check your grammar. Also, be sure to stay in the same tense throughout the entire story. I do the same thing when I write. I begin writing in past or present, and end up in the other. It helps immensely with the flow of the story if you are sure to stay in a single one. Also, it doesn't make sense if the story is in present tense one sentence, and past in the next. Good... (more »)

RoseRatchet said...
Jan. 20 at 6:41 pm:
uniqueish idea, please continue and please check your grammer.

RoseRatchet replied...
Jan. 20 at 6:43 pm :
*grammar, also please ignore the irony of these comments

FallenAngel170198This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:15 am:
Write more please? :D this is awesome

HeLLo2u2 said...
Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:46 am:
this was realy good but id go through it againg and cheak your spelling and gramar.

RachelB2 said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:33 am:

"i kicked and trashed"

no, you didn't trash, you thrashed

CheshirekatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 11 at 3:02 pm :
The irony of this statment is killing me..

RachelB2 said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:29 am:

Hey Rachel here

great book and i actually think that it wasn't just cjrlotte using my accoung which she made for me...

FULLSTOP said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:25 am:

HI!!! annoying psycho here...

OKAY...

a) this is an AMMAZING BOOK

b) whilst it deserves comments, try this: comment on other people's work, and ask them to look at yours when they do. It works

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:26 am :
actually, can you look at some of my work? 

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:52 am :
kk, I'm a looking.

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 5:09 am :
k btw Lou Lou i can't find ur orum. wassitcalled?

Renegade9891 said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 3:48 am:

Hello, everyone. 

I would really appreciate it if you could all vote and comment. I would love comments even if they are negative. I, as a writer, still have LOADS to learn.

Thank you,