Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Halfway to Nowhere

Halfway to Nowhere

Serena G.
Halfway to Nowhere
Summary: Casey's life is falling apart, and she's surrounded with relationships that are failing. Her parents are divorced, she's recently lost her best friend, and her boyfriend broke up with her. With so much evidence contradicting the belief that love lasts, Casey is close to becoming a cynic of love.
She's all too eager to agree to a casual relationship with a notorious player, Christian,who's not a rookie at breaking hearts. Both Casey and Christian initially agree to a casual hook-up relationship, but neither of them can guess that deeper feelings may begin to surface and threaten to destroy the fragile agreement they've set up. From Christian's first words,"are we both in an agreement? This is nothing serious; it ends by the time school begins in the fall," it's clear that neither characters could have predicted what they'd learn throughout the summer about relationships, love, and the basic trust that the world holds more good than evil. Told in alternating views, it's a depiction of the problems that may come of losing faith that love will be worth it.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

nemish23 said...

your story is so true, so good and i love it!

good job! and keep writing... :)

Serena G. replied...
Thank you!! :)