Julie&Justin

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

first day of school (Julie)

“JUSTIN COME ON!” I exclaimed dragging him out of the mattress. “No! I don’t want to.” He complained. I huffed. “Justin Ricardo Rivera if you do not get out of this bed right now, I swear I will pour a cup of ice cold water all over you.” He opened half of his left eye. “You wouldn’t.” I raised an eyebrow. “I think we both know I would.” He quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I giggled and got dressed. I wore my best outfit. I made sure to flat iron my wavy brown hair. It took about twenty minutes. I put the iron down and examined my work. Perfect. I got out of the bathroom to find Justin sitting on my bed eating a bowl of cereal. He was already dressed and ready. “You take too long you know that?” He asked. I rolled my eyes and examined him. He was wearing baggy jeans and his favorite t-shirt that have vans on them. He wore his light blue vans to match. I had to admit. He looked hot without even trying. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar. “Come on Justin. Time to go.” He came into the kitchen and put down the bowl in the sink. My mom came in just then to kiss me goodbye. “Have fun you two.” “We will. And thanks for letting me sleep over.” My mother said ‘no problem.’ And me and Justin ran out of the house. We both grabbed our skateboards and rode off. Justin is the one that taught me. Even though I am somewhat a girly girl I have learned to be tom boyish. Plus you know it makes Justin feel more comfortable. As soon as we got there I was shocked. I mean I knew this was a rich school for snobs I just didn’t think it would be this bad. The only reason why we’re here is because were on scholarship. Apparently this is a school for smart and rich kids. Justin and I looked at each other with a face that said ‘what have we gotten ourselves into?’ We both set our skateboards down on the bike rack and walked inside. The place was HUGE! I marveled at the big lockers. Thankfully ours were next to each other. We quickly put in our bags and walked to homeroom together. The teacher was slouching behind her desk typing away. We sat next to each other in the corner of the room. I watched all the preppy kids walk in. A group of girls were the last in and let me tell you they were gorgeous. The leader had curly brown hair and light blue eyes. Her whole outfit was probably designer. The second was a red headed girl with straight hair. She had hazel colored eyes and wore a similar outfit. The last was probably the most beautiful. She had curly blonde hair and the prettiest green eyes. She seemed a little less viscous then the others. All the guys’ whistled when she passed by except for Justin. He was too busy listening to music. The girls stopped in front of me. The leader looked at me as if I was stupid. “Can I help you?” I asked. The girl rolled her eyes. “You’re sitting in my seat.” She said sounding bored. “Really? Where’s the nametag? I didn’t realize we were in elementary school again.” I remarked. The girl tried to stare me down. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” She said simply. At this point almost everyone was staring. I stood up. “And If I were you I wouldn’t try to threaten me.” Finally Justin became clear of his surroundings and stood up. “Hey why don’t we just all calm down. It’s just a seat.” I will always remember the girls face when she saw him. She looked at him up and down. I knew what she was thinking. She smiled sweetly and said, “Of course you can sit there.” She sat down in front of him. That really got my blood boiling. No way was this girl going to try to get with him. He is way too good for her. The teacher started to hand out our schedules. I looked over mine quickly and then asked Justin for his. He handed it over without even looking at me. We had four classes together.
1st period: History
3rd period: Math
4th period: P.E
6th period: Drama
I would see him at the beginning and end of every day. I set his back down. The girl in front of Justin casually spun around and said, “Hi, I’m Alicia. Your new here right?” She asked. She batted her long lashes at him. I expected for him to be all lovey dovey, but he didn’t even blink. “Yeah, My names Justin and this is my best friend Juliet.” He introduced me. Alicia faked a smile and turned back to him. “Mind if I see your schedule?” She asked. He nodded. I gave him my famous ‘were going to talk about this later’ stare. When she turned again she said, “We have 3rd and 6th together.” She smiled brightly. Justin gave one back. I almost kicked him. The bell rang and Alicia left us. “You better not do that.” I warned him. He gave me a confused look. “Do what?” I rolled my eyes. “That girl has danger all over her. She likes you and pretty soon you’re going to like her, then you two are going to go out and you’re going to forget about me, and then she’s going to break your heart, and I’m going to have to be the one to pick up the pieces.” I was talking so fast I was panting when I was finished. Justin stared at me for the longest time. “I have no idea what you just said.” I giggled and pulled him outside. “Just promise you won’t ever let a girl or anything comes between us.” I said. He sighed. “I promise.” I stopped him. “No you have to pinky swear.” He rolled his eyes but offered his pinky. I intertwined mine with his. “Now this is serious. You can never break this.” He just rolled his eyes once more and said, “Let’s just go.” We walked together to our first period laughing and talking about the good old times. I’ll never forget that day or that promise. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if we actually kept it. I guess none of this would have happened.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

AddisonP. said...
Omg I love it write more PLEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!

nemish23 said...

AWESOME!!! your book rules!

write more, plz! can't wait to see what happens.

And check out my work too sometime please? :)

writerchik_123 replied...
Thanks so much! I will right more asap!