Unidentified Grace

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Prologue

A girl drives down the highway and frantically looks in her mirrors. It’s Christmas in Colorado, but she’s not going to see family. No, she’s running from them. She takes a sip of her coffee and tries to relax, but it doesn’t come.
It’s snowing very hard, and the girl is very tired. She’s been driving all night and the stress she’d been experiencing has worn her out. She promised herself that she would get to the first hotel she saw so she wouldn’t fall asleep at the wheel.
The highway was long and the night was getting darker and darker. She was struggling to keep her eyes open.
She breathed a sigh of relief when she drove into a town that had many hotels. She was deciding which one to go to, when out of no where a car frantically pulled out of a bar and went into the wrong lane at fifty miles per hour. The girl couldn’t react fast enough and the stranger’s car smashed into her own. She didn’t even know what was happening, except that her car was rolling. Finally it stopped and her head was slammed into her seat.
Unconsciousness was coming fast. She quickly breathed a prayer, Dear Lord… I’m so sorry. And that was her last thought.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 10 at 1:48 pm
This is amazing. I love it. I've tried finding romance books like this, and I found one. But then I lost it, but now? I found another? If it's alright to ask, is there more coming? I hope there is, because if there is, I would love to read. Thank you so much, for sharing this. I love this. You have such a talent and greatness in you. :) I hope more does come. Thank you again.

Kay_KayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 26, 2012 at 8:10 am
Oh that was so good!! I hope there is going to be more soon! :D
It is so cute and mysterious and romantic and gosh! I'm so curious as to what happens next!! Eeekk i loved it! 
You are so talented! :D