Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > True Love

True Love

Alyssa R.
True Love
Summary: Ana is a junior in high school who has been involved in phone communication with a "mystery guy" since Fifth grade.
When he asks her to the annual Valentines Day Dance, she is overjoyed and can't wait to meet him. But when her best sees her, he is in awe.
At the dance, not so thrilled with the way things panned out with her "mystery lover", she turns to Ben in search for comfort. Knowing that this might be his only chance to win her over, Ben and Ana fight through all the odds to fall in love.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

nemish23 said...
May 19, 2012 at 4:47 am

This was a pretty cool story, i loved it a little more than your other ones.

The only downfall was, i'm not sure if you've watched it, but the movie "A Cinderella Story" with Hilary Duff, begins the same way with her texting a guy and meeting the true him at a dance. It was the same right down to the name "Austin Ames". Only the ending was different.

Don't get me wrong, I loved that movie, but I believe that if you want to make a work of writing truly your own, you need to ... (more »)

arichman40 replied...
I know, I based it off of that movie. It maybe wasn't the best idea, but I thought I wrote a good story

nemish23 replied...
May 21, 2012 at 2:04 am

It was a good story, don't get me wrong but I am a strong believer in writing about new and original ideas.

You could always write it as a fan fiction so don't lose heart!

<3

arichman40 replied...
thank you for you feed back

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:43 am
Ok, your book is so good it had me at I just so love it very much. Can you please write some more pages soon. And can you please look at some of my stuff to please and my book as well. Thanks! :)

arichman40 replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:13 am
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed my book. I will keep posting and will remember to read your postings as well! :)