New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Dear Agony

Dear Agony

alliejae
Dear Agony
Summary: “Your unbelievable! Do you know how many times I’ve protected you throughout your life?” he sounded a little flustered. “No actually I don’t because I never knew you existed and you know what it was probably better that way!” I had hit him where it hurt. “Your right.” he answered, then he walked out of the room. Angry tears ran down my cheeks. “Not long after Lexi came barging through the door. “What did you do?” she yelled at me. “I told him what I thought.” I said calmly. “He just flew off and I don’t know if he is coming back.” she said angrily. “What?” I was shocked. She didn’t answer. I ran past her and into the hall. I ran to the stairs and started to sprint down them. Unfortunately we were sixty-five floors up so I was winded by the time I got to the first floor. I ran outside and yelled for Alex. “Alex if you can hear me please come back!”

Jaguar17 said...
Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:42 am:
hurry and post more? I love it :D

JustAnotherDay.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:17 pm:
Please hurry and post more. <3

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:21 am:
Ok, your book is so cool and awesome!! I hope you keep on writing some more pages soon. Can you please take a look at some of my poems and my book please. Thanks! :)

musicismyheart247 said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:06 pm:
wow nice jobe

im-obsessed-with-kpop said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:51 pm:
ooo sounds intresting

alliejae said...
Hey! comment on my story so that i can know what people think about it!

BrianaK replied...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:49 pm :
Good Job! It was good!