Infinity and Me

Author's note: Well, the beginning is mostly true, but it's just my perfect happily ever after! I have it on...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: Well, the beginning is mostly true, but it's just my perfect happily ever after! I have it on watt pad , and I have a cover for it on there (made by my friend).  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

we experience the titanic

About a week after that little “introductory” rugby game, my gym teacher decided to let us take a break from the love sport and she introduced to a variation of dodgeball: the titanic.

Now, playing the game was quite simple. Each team has two people wearing flag football belts, 5 bowling pins, 2 footballs, a jail and some dodge balls. The object of the game is to knock all of the opposites teams pins over. The twist though is if someone gets hit by a dodgeball from the opposite team, they go to their jail. Your team has to throw a football at you and if you catch it, you can go back to your side. The two people with the flag belts are allowed to run to the other team, steal one of their pins and bring it back to their side without getting their flag pulled. I know it sounds quite confusing, but it gets easier as you progress with the game.

Me and this girl from our team were picked first to wear the flag belts. We pulled them on, and ran multiple times to the other team and stole a lot of their pins. We always ran back unharmed and helped our team out by throwing the dodge balls and blocking the pins so the other team couldn’t knock them over. I got complimented by you know who a few times during the game.

Our team won the game, and we were all like, yay go us, and all that s***. I had to give the flag belt to another person on my team because it was the start of a new game, and I tried to get it off, but it was stuck.

I called my friend over and commanded her to help me take off my belt. She was just about to when Ahmed shooed her away and took off my belt for me. Do you know how embarrassing that was? I thanked him three million times and I was blushing like made because we were so close together. That immediately made me like him even more!

Ahmed took the belt from me and positioned himself close to to the other teams line, the serious look on his face making me want to go up to him and kiss him. He was so adorable, and made up for the fact that he had accidentally kicked 3 people in a soccer game yesterday (long story...). The gym teacher blew the whistle, and bam! Ahmed sped like a rocket to the other team and managed to steal one of their pins in no time at all. I was the only girl watching him and trying to participate in the game, and my eyes never left him. The second game breezed on by quickly, and we won again. It was a great game too!

Being the egocentric person I was, I told Kyliegh what had happened in the locker room and she was so happy for me, but warned me against the high hopes again. It didn’t bug me too much, though. Except for, those high hopes had developed quickly.