Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Fairest of Them All

The Fairest of Them All

Brittney D.
The Fairest of Them All
Summary: Katherine Hunt is Storyless. And being without a story in a world of fairytale characters who know exactly how their life is supposed to progress absolutely sucks. It certainly doesn't help that she's the only Storyless person in existence.

A Knight in Shining Armor provides Katherine with a way out of her dismal life in the small town of Charmant. They arrive bickering at the capitol of Castle a Lock where Katherine is promptly offered a job at Mr. Fox's Bookshop by Mr. Fox himself. And that's when strange things begin happening.

First, there's the earthquake. Then there's the original Prince Charming waking up from his thousand year slumber. Then Katherine is dragged to the ball where she meets this Prince Charming. And then there's Rumpelstiltskin who just won't leave her alone. Add a crazy witch, a fairy, over-protective parents, and a thousand year spell just for good measure.

And now it's up to Katherine to save the day before Prince Charming marries the wrong fairytale princess.

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

RissabugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 4 at 9:43 pm
This was amazing! I literally couldn't stop reading, and almost cried when she wanted to go back to sleep!!! Best story on here, by FAR! (No offense to other authors...) The love and thought put into this book was overwhelming. Keep on writing! <3

Aecnboo said...
I loved it! My mom even got interested! Couldn't stop reading till the very end

Jaguar17 said...
Jul. 7, 2013 at 8:20 am
This book is so god damn great! I love it! I think it one of my favourite stories ever!

The_Cheese said...
CAN U PLEASE ADD MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilybird said...
Oh never mind, haha, I finished it and it all makes sense now :P THIS IS SO GOOD! I really enjoyed this!

Lilybird said...
Wow, I love love love the plot and the way you're going about this with all the characters. It's a really unique idea and I'm so excited to read more. So far, I'm only on the 3rd page, but I have a little question. Is Katherine the daughter of "a Vain Queen and a Huntsman" or "Snow White and a huntsman"? Because on page 2 you say the first one, but on page 3, Snow White is Katherine's mother. Just a little confused there, it would be nice to clear that u... (more »)

CrazyGirl101 said...
I absolutely loved it even though it did move a little too fast for my taste. Keep up the writing!