Control

DirectingGabs
Control
Summary: Rigit doesn't agree with the government. They're controlling every aspect of her life and all she ever wants is to be free. When she's forced to marry a rich man and move into his over the top mansion, she thinks her life is officially over. That is until she meets Xavier. Who shares her passion of breaking free from this restricted country. But, the only problem is, Xavier is a servant of her house.

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

DirectingGabs said...
it's not finished yet! haha no wonder you think it should of been longer. I'm stil working on it and I have a chapter or two completed that I need to put up on here. Sorry it took so long.

luv2run2299This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 8:34 am
Hey, it's me again. I think it should have been longer, because it doesn't really tell much at the end. But I love it! :D

Jan. 22, 2012 at 11:31 am
This is so good! I love it! Keep writing.