Better Than Thought | Teen Ink

Better Than Thought

By JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio
JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

Summary:

Rose lives in Ohio, but goes to sunny California for the summer with her dad. Lynsey is her best friend, and has a new brother. When Rose gets there, she finds out Lynsey's brother is GORGEOUS.

Leigha T.

Better Than Thought

Ricoo22 BRONZE said...
Ricoo22 BRONZE, Grundy, Virginia

For every dark night there is a brighter day- 2pac
There is a reason your heart is on the left because its not always right- wiz khalifa

Wow!!! I thought it was good! But that ending hit me with a powerful twist haha... It was really unexpected and out of the blue but understandable too... Overall it was great!!

Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

Haha, I wrote that comment, like, nine months ago!

on Apr. 6 2013 at 7:42 am
FallenAngel170198 GOLD, Bundaberg, Other
I love evanescence bring me to life :D they have heaps of awesome songs like haunted, lithium, immorta; etc. etc. you guys should look up three doors down, All time low, all american rejects, linkin park, and botdf (blood on the dance floor) there awesome :D

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

I posted more of the book. Wish I would have wrote a better summary. Hope you enjoy guys.

Wow! pretty good! I checked out the songs! LOVE day to remember. Here are some songs to check out!

You Stupid Girl, by Framing Hanley, All Around me, by Flyleaf, Built to Fall, by Trivithum (I think its spelling is close!) You Are So Beautiful, by Escape The Fate, All I want, by A Day to Remember, and Bring me to lkife, by evanescance. They are all good songs!

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Thanks! I'll type more if my laptop ever gets fixed. You may have to wait awhile. Couple months.

on Mar. 31 2012 at 2:43 am
nemish23 BRONZE, Sydney, Other

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
They just make the most of everything they have."

"Today is life. The only life we're sure of. Make the most of today." -CSI:NY

write more! it's going awesome!

i love your characters- they have a lot of potential.

and check out some of my stuff too? :)