Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Love is Crack..Or Was It Meth?

Love is Crack..Or Was It Meth?

Bridgette C.
Love is Crack..Or Was It Meth?
Summary: Taylor and her boyfriend Adydenn broke up because he cheated on her. Who wouldn't break up in that situation? Well while they are both drunk out of their minds as well as high on weed, they get back together. Aydenn's mom dies and since Aydenn is so depressed he decides to get some crack. Or what he thinks is crack. It is actually meth...will they get addicted or stay strong?

This book has 17 comments. Post your own now!

KatelynHanks said...
I really like this. It was really raw and true.    Please check out some of my stuff thanks (:

SmartTart said...
I like this. So real that not everything is a fairytail.

DawningCelesta said...
Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed this. The emotions were realistic and you could really identify with the characters. I'd love to see more (: 

MusicBabyDoll13 replied...
thank you so much! that just made my day and I'm SOO glad you like it!

DawningCelesta replied...
Anytime, and I'm glad! I'm thinking of incorporating some of these themes in my book; if you like it and have suggestions, let me know! 

MusicBabyDoll13 replied...
What's yours called? I'll check it out!

DawningCelesta replied...
If you find the time, that would be awesome! It's called Because the Night, and it should be the only one on my page (: 

MusicBabyDoll13 replied...
okie doke! sounds good! ill check it out fo sho

Bookworm1998 said...

this is really good so far! really interesting and i hope that it turns out as good as it started. :)

just make sure that you format it like chapter1, cuz chapter 2 gets harder to read with it in 1 giant paragraph without indents

MusicBabyDoll13 replied...
Thank you! I'm sorry about the indents...i thought I did but I guess not! WOOPS! I'm still working on it and I really wanted to wait til it was done to post it, but I wanted to see what you guys thought so far...so thanks for the feedback!! =)

Bookworm1998 replied...
np! i love a gr8 romance! btw would u mind checking out my book When Hearts Turn? critism would b great from u.

MusicBabyDoll13 replied...
Absolutely! ill do it as soon as i get the chance

MusicBabyDoll13 replied...
I couldn't find it...do you mind posting the link on here?

Bookworm1998 replied...
oops i forgot i just added a new chapter 2 days before, i guess it will b awhile before u can find it sorry. ill tell you when it is up, but in the meantime, is there any other work of yours that you want me 2 checkout?

MusicBabyDoll13 replied...
I dont have nay other work up right now cuz ive been working on this but thx for asking!

Bookworm1998 replied...
hey, its up now, could you check it out? When Hearts Turn - it should be about the 8th book on the list of recently submitted romance novels. tell me what ya think! thanks!

MusicBabyDoll13 replied...
Will do!! checkin it right now!