New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

I Miss You

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 Next »

Do You Love Me Back?

Tyler smiled. "That's the only reason? My parents told me that just before I ran out after you."

I looked away from him. Could I say it out loud? Could I tell him? I sighed heavily.

"You can't leave because . . . because . . . I love you," I whispered the last part.
Had he even heard me? I kept my eyes down but I didn't move away from him. He was silent. Why was he silent? Why wasn't he saying anything?
"Alexandra," Tyler whispered.
Here it comes. I couldn't look up at him, fresh hot tears threatened to pour and I tried to keep them back. It felt like someone had punched me in the gut and then ran over me with a car.
"I'm going to join the army no matter what you or anyone else says," Tyler said.

WHAT? Did he not believe me? Did he think that I said that so he wouldn't leave?
"What?" I said confused.

I looked up at him. How could he think I wasn't serious?

"Tyler what are you talking about?"

"I-I love you too Alex, but I don't want to do anything about it because I'm going away," he said.

My heart swelled and I couldn't seam to look away from him. He loved me. He said he loved me.

"But Tyler you don't have to go," I said.

"I know Alex but I want to. This was what I want to do, I'm eighteen now I'm old enough."

"But Tyler do you realize what it would do to me if you died?" I nearly shouted.

inthecorner919This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I'm not trying to be mean but I think the stoyline is too predictable. I dislike the leaps in time (how did she get from the dining table to the forest? 10 year leap?). She placed her hand on his chest how many times? Finally, don't you think that 60% chance of death is a bit of an exageration. (Sorry for nit-picking. I liked it overall)

fluffy_504This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 22, 2013 at 1:44 am:
Omg soo cute. I love this short story!

natureismusic said...
Jul. 4, 2013 at 4:18 pm:
i love it!!!!! im calling the cops beacause you just stole my heart : ) shakpsere would be jealous of you.

HRose said...
Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:53 am:
OMG i LOVE it sooooo much!!! soo cute!!

BadGirl said...
Dec. 18, 2011 at 10:58 am:
Finally finished!!! :)

WHUT said...
POSTMOREE!

BadGirl replied...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 4:09 pm :

:D I will right now I'm writing it on paper so the book wont go back on the waiting list. It should be complete at the end of the week :)

Thanks for reading my book and commenting!!! :)