I Miss You

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Coming Home

Tyler I love you.
Today he was coming back, coming back to me. What would I say to him? Would I tell him my feelings for him? The questions I had that morning when I woke up wouldn't be answered until later that afternoon. When I would see him.
I rummaged through my closet, looking for something to wear. I wanted to wear something sexy, mature, cute, and eye catchable. I wanted him to look at me and think that I was all those things.
When I was finished getting ready I was looking at myself in the mirror. Then it hit me. Why was he coming home? There had to be a reason. A specific reason. I had been so exited that he was coming home that I hadn't realize that he was in the middle of college.
He was in the middle college, so why was he coming back?

Later that day the doorbell rang. Was it Tyler? I was nervous and expecting the worst. Something had to be wrong for him to leave college. He had been so exited about college when we graduated.

"Alexandra Tyler's parents are here!" Mom yelled, obviously wanting for me to come say hello.
I looked at myself in the full length mirror one last time. I was wearing a long white shirt with a sleeveless light blue tank-top and I was barefoot.
I bounced happily down the stairs to meet Tyler's parents. But that's not all who was there.
Tyler stood next to his father smiling brightly at me.
Just like when we first met.

inthecorner919 said...
I'm not trying to be mean but I think the stoyline is too predictable. I dislike the leaps in time (how did she get from the dining table to the forest? 10 year leap?). She placed her hand on his chest how many times? Finally, don't you think that 60% chance of death is a bit of an exageration. (Sorry for nit-picking. I liked it overall)

fluffy_504 said...
Sept. 22, 2013 at 1:44 am:
Omg soo cute. I love this short story!

natureismusic said...
Jul. 4, 2013 at 4:18 pm:
i love it!!!!! im calling the cops beacause you just stole my heart : ) shakpsere would be jealous of you.

HRose said...
Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:53 am:
OMG i LOVE it sooooo much!!! soo cute!!

BadGirl said...
Dec. 18, 2011 at 10:58 am:
Finally finished!!! :)

WHUT said...
POSTMOREE!

BadGirl replied...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 4:09 pm :

:D I will right now I'm writing it on paper so the book wont go back on the waiting list. It should be complete at the end of the week :)

Thanks for reading my book and commenting!!! :)