Jessie's (and Jake's?) Love Story

Author's note: I hope people understand that love can be real and still have conflicts!
Author's note: I hope people understand that love can be real and still have conflicts!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next »

Jessie

“Wait, Jess. Slow down. We can’t end this way!” He shouts as I start to run down the empty hallway in our now empty high school. They are all at home enjoying their first few minutes of Christmas Break while I’m stuck here. While trying to end it with Jake, I missed my ride home, since my car broke down. Not the best way to start break if I do say so myself.

IT_WILL_RAINThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
awwwwww so cute love it!!

LifesIllusion replied...
Dec. 16, 2011 at 5:29 pm :
thanks:) i know  it needs improvemnt but i wanted to post it first to see if people liked the plot first. i am hoping to re write it and have it up by the new year.

Bookworm1998 said...
this is good and i love the plot and everything, but i wish it were LONGER! just try lengthening it and going into greater detail to make the characters seem authentic and you book would be really great!