Cracked Mirror

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Enter... The Prince

Back at the castle, the king is sitting in his throne room, when a squire comes in. He is dressed in a silly outfit with bells on it.
“Sir, Prince Blaine is here to see you,” announces the squire.
“Let him in.”
Through the grand doors comes the prince. He is tall and handsome. His blond hair looks like gold and his blue eyes are drowning in black lashes. He has wire frame glasses that give him a look of intelligence.
“Your highness,” says Blaine giving a small bow. “I am here to meet Snow White.”
“I am so sorry you traveled all this way for nothing, but I have some grave news. Snow White has disappeared and no one knows what has become of her. I was also informed earlier that my wife is missing as well,” explains the king with tears in his eyes.
Shocked, Blaine stares at the king. Snow White is gone. He has been waiting for years to marry her. He is in love with Snow White! The first time Blaine saw her was as a child. She had been in the garden at her castle. His father had been talking to her father and he, as a young lad, wandered off.
As Blaine wandered through the castle he heard an angel. A voice so sweet it almost brought him to tears. Finally, he had found the voice in the gardens. Sitting amidst a bundle of flowers, sat the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. That was Blaine’s first look at Snow White.
Over the years he had seen her a couple of times at ball or meetings, but he never spoke to her. It has always been a one sided love.
“How can she be gone?” inquired Blaine.
“I don’t know. My attendant told me she ran away.”
“May I speak to this attendant?”
Nodding, the king called in Ralph. When Ralph walked in and saw Blaine looking ready to kill, he attempted to run.
“My, my, what do we have here? My good sir, I think we need to have a chat,” said Blaine sweetly.
An hour later, after much screaming, Blaine finally has his answer. Snow White had been abandoned in the forest. Alive. Relief settled over him. But wait, the king had said the queen is also missing. Disturbed by this face, Blaine calls in his men and started into the forest.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:41 am:
Ok you so have to keep on writing some more pages soon. I so love your book it was totally awesome!! Can you take a look at some of my poems and book please thank you. :)