Cracked Mirror

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

The Old Hag

Back at the castle things were not so happy. The king, Snow White’s father, was extremely worried. He loves his daughter more then anything. Not only that, but Snow White had an arranged marriage to Blaine Wilson, prince of Amadora. This marriage was to bring an end to all the troubles the countries have with one another. Now, with Snow White gone, this was going to be harder to accomplish.
Stepmother, seeing how distraught the king is, became even angrier. Why couldn’t he forget about that spoiled good-for-nothing princess? He refused to believe Snow White was dead and has search parties looking for her. The only way to move on was to prove her dead. Stepmother, deciding this is what she had to do, set off into the forest.
Stepmother, using her magic, finds Snow White’s tracks. Following the tracks, she finds the cottage.
“Odd,” thought Stepmother. “Why is there a cottage in the forest?”
Getting a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach, Stepmother walks over to the window and peers in. Inside she sees Snow White cooking. The girl is alive! Why that stupid useless Ralph couldn’t kill a little girl. Furious, Stepmother starts scheming.
“How to get rid of Snow White without anyone finding out that I am the one who killed her?”
Poison. That is how she is going to kill her. It isn’t messy and there is no way to trace it back to who did it.
An evil smile comes over Stepmothers face. This is what she should have done in the first place. Now, she just has to decide how to get the poison to Snow White.
Looking around, Stepmother spots an apple tree near by. She takes one off the tree and looks at it. This will work. Now to put the poison into it. Stepmother goes into her small bag. She always keeps some potions with her. Pulling out a small vile she drips the light purple liquid onto the apple turning the apple a bright red.
“This will have to do,” announces Stepmother.
It wasn’t what she wanted. This wouldn’t kill Snow White, only put her to sleep. Unfortunately, this is the best stepmother has.
Heaving a sigh, Stepmother transforms herself into an old hag. She steps up to the door and knocks.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:41 am
Ok you so have to keep on writing some more pages soon. I so love your book it was totally awesome!! Can you take a look at some of my poems and book please thank you. :)