New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Land Of Everlasting Night

By , London, United Kingdom
Author's note: I wrote this when I was in class and a cloud came over the sun. It really made me unhappy, and I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this when I was in class and a cloud came over the sun. It really made me unhappy, and I wondered what it would be like if the sun went out for good.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Death is heaven

Every night I dream wishing I would see you again. I want you to haunt me, I need you to haunt me. I have a long wait till death,till I can finally join you. My love, my light, without you my life is meaningless. Without you I feel nothing, without you I am nothing. I have no soul, no being. I had only one thing, and that was you. Now, without you, I have nothing.
They have decided not to kill me. They have figured out what a joy it would be to be killed. I cannot take my own life, she has imprisoned me here with the promise she made me give her. I spend my days wandering about, looking for a dead girl. I see her. Her image is everywhere, she is somehow near. I can feel her. I see her, in the distance. She is always out of reach, far away, looking at me, smiling. She's waiting for me. She wants me to finally join her wherever dead souls go. I have to wait, I have to wait for death to come to me. I will be ready for death when she comes, I am waiting for her, ready for whatever form she takes. Death takes everyone, she is the cruelest and kindest of things. She is cruel for what she takes, but she is kind for the peace she brings.
Sometimes I think my love is outside, waiting somewhere in the darkness. Perhaps she has become one with the wind, and screams outside. If I listen to the wind, hoping for answers. All I hear is screaming. Perhaps she has just become an emotion. Perhaps that screaming is some kind of warning, that the other side isn't nice at all. maybe she has gone to a terrible place and wants to warn me of it.
Her widower forgot her, long ago. As I knew he would. I will never forget her, as long as I exist, her memory will be my most valued possession.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

musicismyheart247 said...
Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:52 am:
wow great story its very nice i loved it!!