What If Cinderella Didn't Make It?

Author's note: I am SUCH Disney kid. I luv the Disney movies and Cinderella is in my top five (Mulan, The Little...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I am SUCH Disney kid. I luv the Disney movies and Cinderella is in my top five (Mulan, The Little Mermaid, Prince of Eygpt, Beauty & the Beast). So writing based on her is pretty fun for me.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Prologue

We all know the story, right? We all know about Cinderella and her magical night that changes her whole life?

Oh, you know! Cinderella, the poor young girl living under the presence if her wretched stepmother and stepsisters? Cinderella, the poor young girl that found her fairy godmother that transformed her into a knockout just in time for the prince’s ball? Cinderella is that poor young girl that had to flee from the ball at the stroke of midnight so she wouldn’t get revealed
hope you guys like it! any feedback is appreciated. i cant make it better if you dont point out what's wrong :)
as the fortuneless maid that she really was! Yes, now the bells are ringing!

Yes, it was such a lovely story, indeed. She saw the experienced the most magical things that night – mice turning into horses, a magical fairy godmother, riding in a pumpkin carriage to a ball! Who wouldn’t get excited about that? Oh, and to make it all perfect, she danced the night away with the prince! But everyone knows that all good things come to an end at one point and this night had an expiry date – midnight and it was over.

So of course, in all her bliss, Cinderella lost track of time and at midnight – uh-oh – she was still at the ball. What did she do? She fled! In all her haste, her glass slipper fell off. She couldn’t turn back, though. She needed to get out of there and fast!

And the rest is known fairytale history – the prince went in search of his love, looking for the perfect foot that would fit the slipper that belonged to his beautiful mystery woman. Blah, blah, blah, he found Cinderella and they all lived happily ever after.

What a nice bedtime story to read and believe that life is fair and everything can turn into a nice little fairytale like Cinderella’s. But, come on, let’s get real. In reality, anything can happen. So I ask you, what would happen if Cinderella didn’t make it out in time?

This is the story of Cinderella in modern day situations, so that means no plump magic ladies or mice-horse animals – nada.

This is my story, and I’m telling you right now, plain and clear: there is no happily-ever-after ending guaranteed.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

sunnygirlwinx12 said...
NOOO it was so good u cant leave it like that, i think it should be a book thats how good it is but still please add more.

shariccie said...
What a twisted ending! Great job!

lostkitten37b said...
Dec. 15, 2011 at 12:13 am

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

You need to make more! You can't leave it with just her getting caught! That's so sad! And it was so good!!!!

Bookworm1998 replied...
Dec. 15, 2011 at 6:01 am
haha thanks so much! i was thinking of either leaving it like that or adding an epilogue to sum it up, because usually when i have an epilogue, i have a prologue

CarrotTopWriter said...
I love your version of Cinderella, but where's the rest? I hope you post more soon, can't wait to read it!

Bookworm1998 replied...
yea i'll post more soon. thanks for tasking the time to read :)

swimster16 said...
its sounds amazing! its kinda like beastly except yah know, cinderalla. :)

Bookworm1998 replied...
thxanks so much! yea i loved beastly. im pretty sure it was my inspiration. :)