Anyone But You

Author's note: Just entertainment.
Author's note: Just entertainment.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 Next »

Again?

When I got home, the whole place was empty. All the lights were off and there was not one bit of sound. I walked slowly to my room and sat on my bed. I ran my hand through the covers, and then looked at myself in my mirror. Thoughts raced through my head. I soon figured that if I was depressed and lonely my whole, that wouldn't get me anywhere, so I soon decided to cheer up and act normal. I jogged outside to see what was up with my mom and dad but they were talking to Johnny's parents. I stood behind a wall listening, and peeking every now and then. Believe it or not my mom actually hugged Johnny's mom! Something she never did to me. After two minutes of watching them chat, I saw johnny holding his jacket behind his back. He looked at the ground then into the distance. He took slow steps then finally reached his parents. He put on a fake smile and started talking to my parents, a real smile slowly crept over his face. Why is he smiling? As I was passing by the kitchen a spoon fell and all five of them looked my way. I looked at them then headed into the kitchen. I looked back to see if Johnny was still there but he wasn't. I crept outside of the kitchen, but when I was walking, a cold hand grabbed me. I quickly turned around to see Johnny's sea-green eyes glaring at me. He pulled me close to him and said, " Before you left, I just wanted to tell you, that I hope you'll always know that I love you."

I smiled then replied, " Johnny, you don't have to stress that. I know, but the question is...do I love you?"

" Of course you do."

" Don't be so sure about that, I think you'll be glad to hear that I have moved on," I said standing up straight, " Johnny, I guess we were just never met to be."

As soon as I finished that sentence I walked away, but before entering my room, I looked behind me and smiled at him. I guess he was sort of befuddled. One minute I love him, then one minute I don't. What can I say I'm bipolar. But the fact is I really do love him.

The next morning I awoke with back pains. I came out of my bed like a zombie, then walked outside to get some fresh air. The vans were already outside, and my mom and dad were already closing up. " Honey, get dressed we're moving today." dad yelled.

" Where's the Moores?" I asked

" They went out shopping," My mother replied, " don't worry if you don't get to see them."

I looked at her disgustingly then went to the bathroom, took a shower, came out changed my clothes, ate an orange, then brushed my teeth. I was all set for the move. I walked outside, a cold fall breeze brushed through my brown locks, I looked once more at my old house and sighed. " Well this is it."

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 11 at 10:43 pm:
So good and so sweet! you're wonderful writer! Keep writing^_^

MyluvzuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17 at 10:34 pm:
This is an AMAZING BOOK! :)

SUREMELISSA! said...
This is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

ML.Sammy replied...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 2:55 pm :
Thanks guys for commenting;)

nice said...
Good!!:) Like for real, it is!!!:)

HEHEHEyoursofunny said...
This is good, and it is funny!!!:)

YEAHBUDDY! said...
THIS IS AWESOME, YEAH BUDDY!!!:)

Coconut3790 said...
This is great!:)

Cori said...
I just happened to pass by and notice that at the end of all your comments are ':)' lol, but the book is good.:)

LolSunshine said...
This is neat. It's a good book.:)

ILOVECHERRIES!189 said...
Good Book! AND I LOVE CHERRIES!!!:)

JesseJ179 said...
This is really good, and I don't usually like romantic novels. Keep Up the Good Work, ML. Sammy!:)

Lily135 said...
This is one of the best novels for a teenager. I don't know how old you are, but this is definitely above your reading level. You have a good writing sense, and this is good. It could have a little work on it and add more in between characters, but it's really good. Good Job.:)

Sera790 said...
Cool novel:)

Meghan35 said...
Awesome book, this is really you!:)

Kiki145 said...
I know, he might ask me out:) OOOHHHHH! I shouldn't be saying this in publice, lol, love yah, anyway. TEXT ME!!!!!:)

DebroJoPump159 said...
Love this girl!

Ally15 said...
Nice. Anyone But you...nice title.:)

Snakegirl4789 said...
Nice Book. I love the Plot.:)

Kiki145 said...
Hey Pretty! I like this book, and I did NOT know you had an acc. Text me later anyone okkk! Well see you in school tomorrow, gotta tell you something. One word. Saulius!!!