Anyone But You

Author's note: Just entertainment.
Author's note: Just entertainment.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »

North Carolina

I sat on the last step of the stairs going up to my front porch. A summer breeze brushed my rosy cheeks. In the air was the sweet aroma of fresh cut roses and grass.Many things raced through my mind as I embraced my last day in North Carolina. Since my parents,who never cared about me, thought New York would give me a better life, as well as a better career, they decided to ruin my life and move there to start a new life. But my life was perfect here. I was the good, shy, teacher's pet, kind of girl..at least that's what everyone thought. I was a good actress, as a matter of fact, I thought a while back about becoming an actress. I guess that's why my parents wanted to move to New York, you know that's where most actors and actresses are born or either gets the job offer. But me, nah, that wasn't my kind of thing. To most people my kind of thing was being a teacher, or a librarian, but that wasn't my kind of career either. What I wanted to be was a, cook. Most people often discouraged me from taking up culinary arts, but I never listened to them. That's why this new year, in my new school, in my new life, I will become a cook. Most seventeen year old teenage girls, wouldn't dream about being a cook, instead they'd dream about being a model, or an actress, or even a fashionista. I guess that's what made me so different from teenage girls, aside from looks. I wouldn't say I was the prettiest girl, but I wouldn't say I was the ugliest. To me, I was natural, since I never wore make-up or anything like that. I have light brown eyes, and a dark brownish hair color, sort of common. I wasn't the kind of girl that would want to be swept away by a knight and get married in a fancy church. No, I want a regular man, to fall in love with me and then get married near a place with lots of scenery, not in a church. I'm sorta a nature person, but I hate camping, never understood that. But back with the marriage thing, I want him to have sea-green eyes, black hair, and a cute smile. The kind of smile that would make you want to smile too. But here's how my boring life started.

I was born to Iryna and Eric Huntsberg, not the perfect set of people, but they did try their best to care for me. There was a whole argument over my whole family, not only immediate, but the other part of my family as well with what my name should be. You see, my mom, was the kind of girl that had to have everything perfect. And my dad, was someone who didn't care about anything, except her. As a matter of fact he did, nope never mind, he never cared for me. So, my mom's parents wanted me to be named, Juby. What the heck kind of name was that anyway? Juby? Anyway, on my dad's side, they wanted me to be named, Sunset. Where did they come up with these names? Not even god would know, and he supposedly knows everything, right? Well, some how they came up with my name as Dawn. It was better than Juby and Sunset. " Dawn Huntsberg" they said as they held me up to the ceiling of the hospital like Simba from The Lion King. But I was born way before Lion King was made, I was born in the year of 1977. In the 70's would you believe that? Now that period had some bad fashion, even though the fashion now is pretty lame, the 70's was still bad. Thank goodness I wasn't born during the 60's, I would've had to live through the 70's. It is now the year of, hold on, let me check my calendar. Ah, 1994, the worst year of my life, but I don't really know that right yet. Since I've told you a little, no maybe alot, about myself, why don't you inform about yourself? No? Okay then, lets move onto my life. By the way, I forgot to mention, that I'm writing this all in my diary, so when I die of boredom, people will see what an amazing person I was to have to go through all that pain. Maybe " Boredom" will become an official disease one day, you never know. Like how I never knew I was going to move to New York in a shop that sold food. Now, there was another family that was going to live with us. Practically all that separated us was a white line. Seriously! I wonder what kind of people they are...sad, energetic, show offs, kind, talkative, or just simple. This year is going to be one that I definitely have to record in my pink, by the way I absolutely hate that color, locked private diary. So I know I said this before but I will now explain to you what's happening in my life of 1994, my junior year of high school. And no, it will not be in diary form, with " August 1st ", no, I hate that crap.

Kiki145 said...
Hey Pretty! I like this book, and I did NOT know you had an acc. Text me later anyone okkk! Well see you in school tomorrow, gotta tell you something. One word. Saulius!!!

ML.Sammy replied...
Nov. 21, 2011 at 6:11 pm :
Ok! And thanks for liking my book, haha.:)

Cutey9078 said...
This is so good, I love it. It's really cute.:)

twilightbeyoch157 said...
This is good. I like it.:)

kari8 said...
YEAHHH BUDDDDDYYYY!

Cosmicgirl54 said...

NICE!!!!!

larababy54 said...
SO GOOD!!!:)

careybaby said...
Nov. 20, 2011 at 10:46 am:
This is a good book:)

ML.Sammy replied...
Nov. 20, 2011 at 10:47 am :
thank you:)

Lindsey567 said...
Nov. 19, 2011 at 9:37 am:
This is really good:).

mikey78 replied...
Nov. 19, 2011 at 9:38 am :
I agree, though I think some in between characters would be good.

RMS876 replied...
Nov. 19, 2011 at 9:40 am :
yeah, I agree with both of you.

ML.Sammy replied...
Nov. 19, 2011 at 9:41 am :
Thank you guys, and I will add more. I just realized it wasn't all that great:).

RMS876 replied...
Nov. 21, 2011 at 6:43 pm :
But it is great!:)