Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Losing Memories

Losing Memories

Erin M.
Losing Memories
Summary: Younge love has filled the mind of a 17 year old girl named Alyson. She has fell head over heals for a football player named Danny. They have been with each other for a while. But what happens when one day the love of your love gets ripped away form you forever, and you dont have any chance to get him back? Memories are stuck with Alyson for awhile. But she has only one thing left of Danny, but would she stay with it?

This book has 9 comments. Post your own now!

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 27 at 3:45 pm
Hey, just to let you know, I'm writing this live so you can get a better sense of what I'm feeling as I read it. I apologize in advance because this type of commenting often synthesizes a super long comment. "That afternoon when I got out of the car, disaster was kicking in." are. Love how comforting her mom is. So many stories have unloving, mean parents that don't care one bit. I like how yours is different. You also changed her name.. First it was Amanda, now it's Alyson. Pick! HAHA COW THI... (more »)

Ultimatewriter said...
Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:03 am
amazing   

Noob Nubby said...
Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:55 am
WRITE MORE NOW!!!

country-girl said...
loved it!!!! thats more than wonderful.  You have amazing talents to write like that. i think you are a natural writer :) keep up the wokr girly!!! you could be famous some day :)

Sarajustine said...
I'd like to see more! :)

Nar Nar said...
Omg I wanna read morre! :)

Nar Nar said...
Hey this is wonderful!! :D

Erin M. replied...
thx glad u enjoyed it

Knightingale replied...
Really liked it keep going :)