The Needing for Love

Author's note: I worked really hard on this. I hope you like it.
Author's note: I worked really hard on this. I hope you like it.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 90 91 92

92

Chapter 92
*…I Can’t Believe You Found Me, When No One Else Was Looking. How Did You Know Just Where I Would Be? You Broke Through All Of My Confusion. The Ups And The Downs, And You Still Didn’t Leave. I Guess That You Saw What Nobody Could See.
You Found Me.*
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
After a month of being married, I still wasn’t used to it at all. His mother called him every other day. Mainly wanting to talk to me though. Needless to say, being married to him wasn’t much different than before. Except, I was seeing a lot more of him than I did before we were married.
Honest to God, I lost count.
But other than that, I was genuinely happy. I would often think back to when I was freaking about getting married. It was silly, now that I thought about it. There was no point on dwelling on it now, it was gone and over with. I sighed and, by Alex’s orders, kept my eyes closed.
"Are your eyes closed?" He checked from the other room.
"Yes Alex." I shook my head, holding in my laughter.
"Ok. Hold on." He demanded. I felt the couch sink down as he sat down beside me. "Ok. You can open your eyes now." Excitement seeped into his voice. I opened my eyes and hugged him. "Happy one month anniversary." He reciprocated the embrace, a little awkwardly.
"You spoil me, you know that right?" I grinned.
"I know." He sighed, smiling. I awed at the small sapphire earrings that went perfectly with my necklace.
"I’m going to go put them on." I said, my voice raising another octave out of excitement. He laughed and nodded. I ran to the bathroom and took my other earrings out and replaced my new ones with them. They correlated flawlessly. I ran back out to him and jumped into his open arms. "Thank you." My words were muffled into his chest. His arms wound around my waist.
"You’re welcome."
"But, I didn’t get you anything." I frowned, feeling the guilt set in.
"I’ll think of a way you can repay me soon enough." He said, attempting to sound enticing. Though with his accent, he usually sounded like that to me anyway.
"I’m sure you will." I agreed, my fingers pulling on the buttons on his shirt. His hand went over mine and he laughed coyly.
"You know me so well." He mused, twiddling the hem of my shirt in between his fingers. I laughed as I stood up on my tip toes to kiss him. My hands pushed the shirt off his shoulders and then went to his neck. His hand wrapped around my calf and picked me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist.
He laid my back down on the couch and he pulled my shirt off. His jeans hit the ground, along with mine. He kissed me effusively. He ran his hands through my hair, tipping my head back and kissing under my chin. He moved his hands to my wrists and pinned them above my head….
"So what’s that, the…" He counted quietly in his head, "twelfth time this week?" He looked at me seriously. I looked at him with shock.
"Why are you keeping count!?" I raised my voice.
"Why not keep count?" He kissed me to shut me up. Inn essentially, it was hard to argue with him when he found ways to distract me. I laughed and pushed his body away from mine.
"You’re so weird." I giggled. His smiled turned to a crooked grin and he looked at me with a curious expression.
"I’m weird? Look who’s talking." He guffawed.
"Shut up." I muttered, burying my head back in his chest. His fingers traced patterns in my back. "You’re not all that normal either so there." I complied. He nodded his head, thoughtful.
"True." He sighed and lolled his head over my shoulder to look at the clock. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes, listening to his rhythmic breathing. I started to nod off. "Love?" His voice breathed in my ear. He only called me that when he wanted something.
"What?" I replied, half asleep.
"Could you get the mail?" He begged.
"Why?!"
"I’m too tired to get the mail." He yawned for emphasis.
"You’re tired?!"
He nodded.
"It’s hard being me." He objected.

"Apparently." I muttered sarcastically. He grinned and kissed my neck again. My eyes fluttered.
"Please?" He begged again.
"Fine, fine, fine." I consented, ripping the blanket off him as I stood up and walked to the bedroom to put some clothes on. He looked up at me and smiled. I shook my head at him and continued on my way.
I put on a pair of shorts and threw on a t-shirt. When I walked out of the bathroom he was slipping on a pair of jeans.
"I’m too tired." I tried to imitate his accent. He smiled impishly. I rolled my eyes and went out to the front door.
It was cold out, for April. I hugged my arms around myself as I walked down to the mailbox. Why did I have to get it? Really? I muttered a string of complaints as I walked.
I reached it and opened the small door and pulled out the few objects of mail that were in the box. What was the point? Waste of time.
"I’m to tired." I reiterated again, perfecting the imitation of his voice. "Yeah right." I scowled in the bleak darkness. I stuffed the letters under my arm and hugged my body again for warmth.
Paranoia was getting to me. Heaven knows why I felt like something was following me.
"I should be put on medication." For the paranoia and now, talking to myself. Next it would be talking to inanimate objects. I was almost to the house when I heard the c*** of a gun. I turned sharply on my heel to see a man standing there.
"Hey baby." He chimed a bottle of whiskey in his other hand. Drunk. Perfect. I eyed the silver gun in his hand though, his finger over the trigger. The shadows were guarding his face. "What are you doing out here all alone?" He sang as he walked out into the light.
Oh, please, God, no…
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 90 91 92

This book has 23 comments. Post your own now!

GraceTaylor12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9 at 2:31 pm
WOAH WOAH WOAH! WHAT???? This was amazing! Why did you have to do a cliffhanger like that??? Augh, it could have been a happy ending!

Book nerd said...
what the crap.....it couldve ended perfectly then you throw this at me ughhhhh...youre a great writer so please please please finish this like you left everyone at a clift hanger

Jessikern This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Write more please!

Madimayisinsane said...
I love this book! Please put the next one p soon! It's amazing!

moderndayEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:44 am
This is an amazingly written book! You are really talented! When I tarted reading this book, I was depressed. But when I started reading it, I couldn't stop. And believ me when I say I couldn't stop. I read above 80 chapters or 92 chapters in one day. Your book is that amazing. Thank you for sharing this! This is like one my few favorite romance stories. But may I ask, what happened in the end???

heycallmemoriarty said...
this is such an amazing book! Oh my god! No! Don't kill her! Or Alex! Please! I will die! No! This is one of the greatest books I have ever read, please keep writing!

SmileyFace3356 said...
THANK YOU FOR 92 CHAPTERS!!!!  I've read 17 and I'm biting my fingernails.  I can imagine Alex in my head and I moan.  Have you finished it yet or are you still adding more?

Pirate_babe_91 said...
Still waiting!!

mimiluvinwhat said...
Jun. 3, 2013 at 10:54 am
wtf you have to write more you just have to plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse

blackbirds_singing said...
i need to tell you something.  right now.  its major important.  you began writing this book.. what? 3 years ago? and you've been working on another, supposidly.  don't get me wrong, i completly undersstand how hard and stressful it is to write in a busy work or quite possibly school enviroment, me being in school myself and working on exercericular activities.  but, and i mean this in the most pleasant and less possible thretning way, if you do not upload the se... (more »)

bellatrix said...
Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:49 am
i love this book

FallenAngel170198 said...
I love this book! Oh My Gosh, keep writing! I want to know how it is with the gun! And hurry ! I give it 5 stars!

bellatrix said...
ello loves how are yall today i just really wanted to say I love this story cherrio

TashaB said...
Enjoying it hunx! Your dreams are going to go VERY far! Read some of my books :) They're nailbiting goodness....

Pirate_Babe_94 said...
I love your story!! I've been waiting FOREVER for the next part. (:

Keep writing!!!

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:06 am
Wow, your book is really good. I hope you keep on writing more pages. Take a look at some of my poems and my book to please. :) 

misguidedmuse replied...
I will. :) i am writing sequal to this book. :) and i have another book. just havent got it on here. 

awesomejordy said...
Totally addicting! Fantastic! Please finish!

fall is near said...
r u gonna write a sequel? please that was amazing! but u just left us hangin there at the end!!! oh please write a sequel!!!!!!

fall is near said...
im addicted to this! ive been reading it for like 3 hours now! good job to the author! i forgot it was written by a teen! U should make it a real book! Keep up the good work! :)