The Needing for Love

Author's note: I worked really hard on this. I hope you like it.
Author's note: I worked really hard on this. I hope you like it.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 92 Next »

6

Chapter 6

*With No One To Talk To. And No One To Hold Me. I’m Not Always Strong. Oh, I Need You Here. Are You Listening?*

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Eric, you really shouldn’t drink another one." I warned. He looked at the un-opened can and sighed.

"Yeah. You’re right." He set it down on the ground. He was drunk. Kind of. Not sober, but not completely drunk. I sighed and leaned back against him as we watched some old movie on TV.

"You’re really pretty today Seri’." He smiled.

"Thanks."
He tried to kiss me but I pushed him away. I wasn’t much for that kind of physical contact at all.

He tried again.

"Eric! Knock it off!"

"Come on we have been going out for a year now!" He winced as he kept trying to kiss me.

"No!"
His expression darkened as I got up and headed toward the door. He got up after me and shoved me against the wall and started kissing my neck and trying to unzip my jacket.

"Get the hell off me Eric!" I shoved him away and he walked into a bowl of water he had sitting out for his dog. I stood there expressionless as he let out a string of profanities. He got back up to me and slapped me across the face.

I stood there, shocked. He got this really weird look on his face and looked at me.

"Oh, my God Seirnali . I’m so sorry. I-I didn’t mean to-I just-I’m so sorry!" He put his palm where he hit me.

He was drunk. He didn’t mean to. I slightly smiled.

"I know Eric. It’s ok. I forgive you." I replied.

"I promise it will never happen again. I love you. So much." He smiled.

I believed every, single, word.

I woke up. Startled. I very rarely remembered that day in whole. I sighed and laid my head back against the back of the couch.

I froze when I realized I wasn’t laying on the back of the couch.

Alexander had his legs on the table in front of him and was laying somewhat diagonally on the couch. I, on the other hand, had my head on his chest and the rest of me was laying in the empty space on the couch.

"Calm down. Don’t fall off the couch now." He laughed and looked down at me.

"Sorry…" I murmured.

"You’re fine. Stop freaking out."

I didn’t know what to do so I just laid my head back down and stared at the back of the couch. I tried to count the rows of thread in the fabric, but I got tremendously bored. I sighed and turned myself around so that I was watching the TV.

I didn’t really hear what they were saying on the TV. I was to engrossed in my own thoughts. Particularly my dream. That was just the beginning of the horrible months that followed. I had never told anyone. Ever. What he did to me. I would just lie and cover up the evidence.

Of course, I wanted to tell someone. But, I could never do it without bringing the gaping pain back. So I left it locked up in the back of my head where it haunted me every day.

I felt him kiss the top of my head. I smiled inwardly.

Maybe.

Maybe I would tell someone.

Someday.

This book has 23 comments. Post your own now!

GraceTaylor12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9 at 2:31 pm
WOAH WOAH WOAH! WHAT???? This was amazing! Why did you have to do a cliffhanger like that??? Augh, it could have been a happy ending!

Book nerd said...
what the crap.....it couldve ended perfectly then you throw this at me ughhhhh...youre a great writer so please please please finish this like you left everyone at a clift hanger

Jessikern This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Write more please!

Madimayisinsane said...
I love this book! Please put the next one p soon! It's amazing!

moderndayEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:44 am
This is an amazingly written book! You are really talented! When I tarted reading this book, I was depressed. But when I started reading it, I couldn't stop. And believ me when I say I couldn't stop. I read above 80 chapters or 92 chapters in one day. Your book is that amazing. Thank you for sharing this! This is like one my few favorite romance stories. But may I ask, what happened in the end???

heycallmemoriarty said...
this is such an amazing book! Oh my god! No! Don't kill her! Or Alex! Please! I will die! No! This is one of the greatest books I have ever read, please keep writing!

SmileyFace3356 said...
THANK YOU FOR 92 CHAPTERS!!!!  I've read 17 and I'm biting my fingernails.  I can imagine Alex in my head and I moan.  Have you finished it yet or are you still adding more?

Pirate_babe_91 said...
Still waiting!!

mimiluvinwhat said...
Jun. 3, 2013 at 10:54 am
wtf you have to write more you just have to plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse

blackbirds_singing said...
i need to tell you something.  right now.  its major important.  you began writing this book.. what? 3 years ago? and you've been working on another, supposidly.  don't get me wrong, i completly undersstand how hard and stressful it is to write in a busy work or quite possibly school enviroment, me being in school myself and working on exercericular activities.  but, and i mean this in the most pleasant and less possible thretning way, if you do not upload the se... (more »)

bellatrix said...
Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:49 am
i love this book

FallenAngel170198 said...
I love this book! Oh My Gosh, keep writing! I want to know how it is with the gun! And hurry ! I give it 5 stars!

bellatrix said...
ello loves how are yall today i just really wanted to say I love this story cherrio

TashaB said...
Enjoying it hunx! Your dreams are going to go VERY far! Read some of my books :) They're nailbiting goodness....

Pirate_Babe_94 said...
I love your story!! I've been waiting FOREVER for the next part. (:

Keep writing!!!

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:06 am
Wow, your book is really good. I hope you keep on writing more pages. Take a look at some of my poems and my book to please. :) 

misguidedmuse replied...
I will. :) i am writing sequal to this book. :) and i have another book. just havent got it on here. 

awesomejordy said...
Totally addicting! Fantastic! Please finish!

fall is near said...
r u gonna write a sequel? please that was amazing! but u just left us hangin there at the end!!! oh please write a sequel!!!!!!

fall is near said...
im addicted to this! ive been reading it for like 3 hours now! good job to the author! i forgot it was written by a teen! U should make it a real book! Keep up the good work! :)